Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update your contact Info!!

Melei'sMom
June 1st, 2007, 07:27 PM
I have to wonder why people even bother getting a chip or tattoo on their pet if they are not going to keep the information up tp date??

I have a cat running around my house that has a tat in her ear. I have the name of the owner, the name of the cat and a out of service phone # from southern Alberta. Obvoiusly the owner must have moved here, otherwise that cat has really travelled!

I found this sweet little girl stuck between the building I work in tand the one next to it. she is freindly, fairly clean and lost. and I can't find the owner.

right now I am off to put up signs with her name on it telling her I found something of hers. I can only hope that Nabi slipped out and is being looked for, otherwise I will have to find a forever home for her.

Wish me luck, and call your vet to make sure your contact info is up to date!!

Kristin7
June 1st, 2007, 07:34 PM
I had the same problem with a dog a couple years ago. And then another dog who came into my yard wearing a collar w/ a phone number on it.. i called the number and they said 'wrong number'. When I called animal control they said it was a common problem.