- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Should I breed my dog

June 1st, 2007, 05:10 PM
Iwasnt sure if this would be threadjacking the BYBing thread already going... if the "alter ego's " would rather it be in that thread, by all means move it.

This isnt in any direct relation to any posts that have recently come about really, I had bookmarked all of these a while ago on another forum.
Just thought I'd post it

Should I breed my dog?
Here are some good links for those who are looking to breed their dog

Why do people get so frustrated with people who are breeding their dogs? My breed doesn’t end up in shelters and are worth a lot of money. Search your breed

Why are people referring to me as a Back yard breeder (BYB)?

June 1st, 2007, 05:34 PM
Maybe if you summarized all of it you could make an entry for the encyclopedia.

June 1st, 2007, 05:35 PM
Oh yes of course you should breed your dog.The world really does need more puppies,i mean shelters would probably go out of business if we didnt keep breeding.What would x mas be without getting that cute puppy then realizing wow this takes work i think i am gonna just get rid of my dog,or hey i am moving i cant take that dog with me that i got from the breeder.Please breed.......:evil:

June 1st, 2007, 05:38 PM
great links, thanks!

June 2nd, 2007, 02:46 AM
Great post Erykah. I particularly liked how the described the situation. I think that is a very realistic description :thumbs up .

June 2nd, 2007, 05:15 AM
Excellent Erykah1310. Do we have anything like these links in a sticky? I think it would be a good idea where it's clearly visible at all times.