Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Beau also has to climb!

CyberKitten
June 1st, 2007, 03:08 PM
Beau also likes to climb (did I mention Siamese LOVE heights?) and they even liked the beach at Cavendish (PEI)

CyberKitten
June 1st, 2007, 03:16 PM
We also liked the beach in Cavendish, PEI - even crossed the fixed link aka Confederation Bridge (I love the Cam for that bridge http://www.confederationbridge.com/en/media_gallery/bridge_cam.php

chico2
June 1st, 2007, 04:09 PM
Awww CK,he is beautiful,looks a little confused,as if wondering where he is:cat:

mummummum
June 1st, 2007, 06:01 PM
Cats in trees make me nerrrrrrvous ~ I'm always afraid they will climb to high and be afraid to come down. Of course... that could entail the calling of hunky firefighters couldn't it ?? :D

rainbow
June 1st, 2007, 06:03 PM
Beau is gorgeous and his blue collar definitely compliments his eyes. :cloud9:

CyberKitten
June 1st, 2007, 07:15 PM
You're right Chico, he does somewhat look to be asking, "OK, she let me climb up here and now what do I do? Hmmm. I am not sure about this", lol As for the firefighters... they don't do that anymore acc. to my brother the firefighter. And since he might hear about it, I;d never live it down - I be forever having to explain that incident, lol

TeriM
June 2nd, 2007, 02:16 AM
Beau is soooo handsome :cloud9: . I have a real soft spot for siamese kitties :) .

angeldogs
June 2nd, 2007, 02:34 AM
Beau is cute.i like the first pic.

chico2
June 2nd, 2007, 07:23 AM
CK,when I had the unfortunate incident with Rocky and Bailey,Vinnie shot right up the tree,high up,but did eventually crawl down backwards,once the coast was clear:laughing:
My cats were always more adventurous when they were younger,loved climbing the trees,now they climb maybe 8 feet,in an attempt to show a Squirrel they too can climb:cat:

papillonmama
June 2nd, 2007, 10:12 AM
such nice pics, i like the ones on the beach. :)