Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

YY Up a Tree (OMG!!)

CyberKitten
June 1st, 2007, 02:52 PM
Not to worry - I was under the tree, watching her like a hawk. Ok, that's a bad analogy! Watching her like a nervous meony, lol

CyberKitten
June 1st, 2007, 02:56 PM
So now she hides UNDER a tree and a table, lol

Lukka'sma
June 1st, 2007, 02:58 PM
How long does she stay up there?
I would be unlucky enough to have a cat that decided to lay on a limb and have an afternoon nap before even considering coming down.

CyberKitten
June 1st, 2007, 02:59 PM
Oh she does not get there often, lol She was there maybe 15 mins - any longer and I would have had the ladder out, lol

hazelrunpack
June 1st, 2007, 03:00 PM
Maybe she saw a mighty jaguar up in that tree! The mighty YY takes on heights, dense vegetation and jungle denizens as she explores the Unknown!!! Yep, a grand adventure! :thumbs up But a girl likes a nice comfy hidey hole when she comes upon a mighty jaguar! :D

jessi76
June 1st, 2007, 03:04 PM
ooooooh YY! we don't often get pics of her! She's beautiful!

rainbow
June 1st, 2007, 06:05 PM
She is gorgeous :lovestruck: and, we don't get enough pictures of all CK's kitties. :cloud9:

mummummum
June 1st, 2007, 06:17 PM
... any longer and I would have had the ladder out, lol

WHAT ???? And give up the opportunity to have hunky firefighters in your backyard ??? You dissappoint me Cyberkitten ;)

CyberKitten
June 1st, 2007, 07:10 PM
Hey, my brother is a firefighter - I know many of these guys and the ones I don't, he surely does! , lol I'd never live it down!!

Frenchy
June 1st, 2007, 07:14 PM
Nice picture CK , hummm , just gave me an idea...so we can call the fire dept when our cat is stuck up a tree right ? .... humm....must get Monsieur le chat up a tree tomorrow....

CyberKitten
June 1st, 2007, 07:35 PM
I hate to burst your bubble (unless it is different where you live) but my brother tells me they don't go out on those kind of rescue missions any more. At least they are not supposed to but if called by a desperate sounding woman whose cat is up the tree, you never know! I do know here they have special oxygen masks for pets and every firefighter I've met seems to have a pet of some kind. I even started to wonder if that is condition for the job, lol (It should be come to think of it!) :)

Frenchy
June 1st, 2007, 07:39 PM
:laughing: I won't try it here , they are volunteer firemen. So they are not delicious like the real ones. :sad:

TeriM
June 2nd, 2007, 02:17 AM
She is gorgeous :lovestruck: and, we don't get enough pictures of all CK's kitties. :cloud9:

I totally agree :lovestruck: .

papillonmama
June 2nd, 2007, 09:36 AM
Such gorgeous pics, I can't say that I could let my cats do that, I would have a heart attack just watching them, lol.

Bearsmom
June 3rd, 2007, 11:05 AM
I think it varies on departments whether or not they'll go. I know in my city, it's against department policy to rescue animals.