Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Simese Sing "Come Play with Me"

CyberKitten
June 1st, 2007, 02:03 PM
I have the afternoon "off" (Read writing reports and research studies" so I can spend 73 hours being on call (such fun!). Soooooooo..., I spent some time taking pix of my meezers:
The captions would be come and play but then "Well I did ask nicely! Hmmmph!"

It also should be Siamese - I never did do well in spelling, lol

CyberKitten
June 1st, 2007, 02:13 PM
and then , "OK!!! OK!" and if this keeps up, they may need a vacation, lol They can do to Boston and visit my sister. Remember that woman in Va who opened an Express box to find 4 baby kittens!!! Not to worry, my babies travel at great leisure tho YY is the best traveller. :)

LynLyn
June 1st, 2007, 02:14 PM
awww they are sooo cute! i like their shipping container! make sure there's water. hehehe

CyberKitten
June 1st, 2007, 02:19 PM
The newer photos always remind me that my baby YY is getting older - since meezers darken with age. (Tho I had to lighten the last pict and you cannot see the dark places, oh well, - I think she'd appreciate my efforts to make her look younger tho she is not an age when she wants to be younger yet, lol)

Oh well, she's 3 now but I find that hard to believe!! Since I came to this site when I was searching to adopt a special needs meezer who had lost an eye and ended up with YY. (who I instantly bonded with.) I honestly believe cats pick you!!! She purred when I picked her up for the very first time (a wee kitten of 12 weeks who had initially been spoken for - as a show quality meezer but the person backed out for some reason or another, illness I think) and placed her paw on my face as she still does - her term of endearment. She cuddled and I was smitten. I went home, could not sleep - called first thing in he morning and saying "Do not give to anyone, I am on MY WAY!!: It's been the same ever since!!

Beau is newer - though older but smaller - and has a variety of health problems but a good vet and lots of health care. The vet is on speed dial but he is thriving!! Has become much more alpha and I think he enjoys being 4 pawed male of the house and you just know he feels so much more secure. He is so happy all the time!! (Except when YY who is the alpha cat starts being bossy but she is a female meezer after all, lol)

And it is sposed to be 72 hrs, not 73, lol (Gawd I am not that much a workaholic that I add an extra hr even tho I usually end up working more hrs).

Hunter's_owner
June 1st, 2007, 02:41 PM
Great pics CK:)

I love your kitties:cloud9: and don't see pics of them enough at all;)

CyberKitten
June 1st, 2007, 03:12 PM
Actually in pict 3, I have not decided if YY is trying to mount Beau (I know she is an aggressive femal and spayed but gheez) or she is just crouched in that way to tell him some secret since he has that conspiratorial look on his face - what kind of trouble can we get into today? lol

rainbow
June 1st, 2007, 07:13 PM
I love the pic of YY and Beau in the box. :lovestruck:

TeriM
June 2nd, 2007, 03:22 AM
Hehe, I love the pic in the shipping box. Feel free to ship those lovelies to me :lovestruck: .