Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

announcement from Luckypenny

Frenchy
June 1st, 2007, 12:26 PM
Message from Luckypenny :

It's with great regret and sadness that I have to announce the death of my computer. :rip: I will be back in about 5 days.

Sorry luckypenny :sad: we will miss you, :rip: computer.

~michelle~
June 1st, 2007, 12:33 PM
:rip: computer!!!!:(

marko
June 1st, 2007, 12:38 PM
Sweet computer,

We know how you provided Luckypenny with the comfort of your company and the soothing hum of your whirring fan.

You will be sadly missed and hope you will be reincarnated into something even grander....maybe an X-box? :p

:candle:

hazelrunpack
June 1st, 2007, 01:00 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, luckypenny :grouphug:.

With luck, it won't be waiting for you at the rainbow bridge... :laughing: Oh, sorry....that was sorta cruel :o

he he

Check your PMs when you return! :thumbs up

Meanwhile, and this I mean sincerely, we'll miss you! :grouphug:

Skryker
June 1st, 2007, 01:02 PM
:rip: faithful friend. I'm sure you served well in your time.

Hunter's_owner
June 1st, 2007, 01:20 PM
:rip: dear computer :sad:

:laughing:

CyberKitten
June 1st, 2007, 03:07 PM
RIP LP's computer.Know that you came to be loved as you gave her many hrs of happiness and joy - and probably taught her some new swear words but also patience when you were under the weather. I am sure you will be sadly missed! I am sending an appropriate donation to a Children's computer camp. :)

rainbow
June 1st, 2007, 03:48 PM
Awww, sorry Luckypenny. :sad: You will be missed. :grouphug:

luckypenny
June 1st, 2007, 04:51 PM
I think it may have resurrected :eek: :) . After 48 hours continuous of running 3 different virus scans, it now seems to be running ok. For those members who regularly email, please forgive me if I do not return any mail for fear I will be sending any viruses to you. I have to make sure it's completely clean.

Thanks for all your sympathies though, it makes me feel :love: d :o .

Oh, and Marko, it's hum is far from soothing, it's louder than our furnace :D

rainbow
June 1st, 2007, 05:04 PM
Woo Hoo :highfive: ....I hope that's all that was wrong. :fingerscr

Frenchy
June 1st, 2007, 07:54 PM
IT'S ALIVE !!!! :highfive:

marko
June 2nd, 2007, 10:16 AM
Glad it's back up and roaring loundly then! :)

Marko

papillonmama
June 2nd, 2007, 10:20 AM
Sorry to hear that your computer is ill, lol. Mine is too, i've been surifng the last few weeks without a mouse. I can't post any pictures 'cause I can't put checkmarks in any boxes. It certainly reminds you about using commands on the keyboard though. And I have to remember how to make all of the smilies myself. :D ;)