Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Cat - White & Black female, in Winnipeg

Scare
June 1st, 2007, 03:00 AM
Found her, thanks!

<strike>LOST CAT - May 26 2007 - White & black spayed female named Oreo, lost in Charleswood area (Fairmont Ave.) of Winnipeg. She's shy, probably because she was abused as a kitten, but we've given her a good home since. Something must've scared her out of the back yard. She has a Humane Society ID chip and (I think) the tattoo. Go to http://scare.ca/oreo to see pictures of her. Please call Evelyn or Kevin at *** (home, with answering machine), *** (cell), or email *** absolutely any time!</strike>

chico2
June 1st, 2007, 08:29 AM
What a pretty little girl,hope you find her:pray:
Most cats will be found not too far from their homes,hovering in someones back-yard.

Love4himies
June 1st, 2007, 10:21 AM
She is a beauty and I don't know what it is about black and white cats, they are so mischievious!

She is probably close by but much too scared to come out, even if you are calling her. The best time to look for your cat is after dark and at dawn when all is quiet. Bring her favourite treats or a can of tuna. My cats are not allowed to roam free so if they didn't want to come in, they would run under the deck, but I would get their treats, shake the bag and they came out, or bring a can opener and a can of tuna and open the can up in front of the deck and they really came running for that.

You could ask your neighbours to check under their decks, behind thick shrubs, etc.(my parents had a neighbours indoor only cat under their deck for 5 days after it accidentally got out and they didn't know it was there).

Hope you find her soon, keep us posted.