Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello

Hutch
May 31st, 2007, 05:41 PM
Hello folks....I'm a new member and a dog person. I'm "between" dogs right now, but certainly only a matter of time until the next one (oe two).

Hunter's_owner
May 31st, 2007, 07:24 PM
Welcome to pets.ca:)

happycats
May 31st, 2007, 07:24 PM
WELCOME !!!!

I'm sure you'll find this place very informative!

mummummum
June 1st, 2007, 12:40 PM
Welcome to the board ! If you haven't visited this site yet a good place to find a dog (or two or, three !) to love forever is petfinder.com. It is a site that lists dogs up for adoption through most Rescues, SPCAs, Animal Services, local Humane Societies etc. Good Luck in choosing just one (or two...or three!)

hazelrunpack
June 1st, 2007, 01:24 PM
Welcome, Hutch! Good luck in your search for a new companion (or two)

he he

I'm chucklin' cuz I have no self-control in this area at all--we have 6 :o The more the merrier and all that jazz... :laughing:

Blathach
June 2nd, 2007, 05:34 PM
Dear hutch,

Thanks so much for joining our forum. You'll find in general that we are a friendly devoted bunch of pet lovers trying to help other pet lovers. Our forum does have a certain 'pulse' so please take a look here to check out the rules and guidelines (http://www.pets.ca/forum/announcement.php?f=62&a=12).

Thanks for joining, please post some pictures of your pets if you can, and feel free to ask the members, moderators or admins for help if you need it.

Your friendly neighborhood Mod and Admin team.

rainbow
June 4th, 2007, 01:12 AM
Welcome to the forum Hutch.

Lukka'sma
June 7th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Hello and welcome Hutch. Soon as you get your new furry family member be sure and give a view

lilmegshepherds
June 7th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Welcome to the forum