Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

lost my kitty last night

tickree
May 30th, 2007, 03:41 PM
I am new here and want to post a picture of kitty I live in the north york area and not sure what else or other sites I can use here in toronto to locate him to try to find him.he is a black angora kittry 8 month old.not sure how much it will cost to put flyers out or print some??.

cpietra16
May 30th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Hi, sorry you lost your cat I hope you find him. Cats usually don't go far. Check within your neighbourhood. Put flyers door to door. Call the local rescue, spca, pound for any one bringing in a cat or injured cat. Cats don't go far from where they live. he may be closer than you think. Go out in the evening ang call for him. He may be injured and will respond, but you never know...good luck. I hope you find him

tickree
May 30th, 2007, 04:38 PM
I dont have or know any number for humane soceity

chico2
May 30th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Tickree,if i were you,I would go to the HS and check,but if you want to phone,their number is i the phone-book.
Like C-Pietra says,cats never stray far from home,go out at night,shake a treatbag and call his name,
Putting up fliers,will cost you nothing,if you print them out on your computer.
Good luck,your kitty looks beautiful:cat:

cpietra16
May 30th, 2007, 07:08 PM
you might want to start with this one..I just googled it..I'm sure there are more. Just call the SPCA and they may put you in contact with others; or go to your vet
North York Animal Control North York 416-338-8723

Chris21711
May 31st, 2007, 10:28 AM
If you go on the Toronto Humane Society website you can post on their lost and found, also you can see photos of any cat taken there in the past few days. Likewise on the the Toronto Animal Services website, there they show photos of any animals taken to their various branches (they have five in the city). This may help. Good Luck.

debkeversole
May 31st, 2007, 11:27 AM
:sorry: :pray: i hope you find your furbaby. he sure is beautiful!