Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A solution?

dleigh37
May 28th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Hi,

I am brand new here, but I have a dilemma that is just breaking my heart, so I am wondering if anyone has a solution, other than my initial one.

I have had to move, and unfortunately, the only place I could get on short notice does not allow dogs.

But, I have a lovely, spoiled princess of a dog, that I have had for 3 years, and I don't want to get rid of her. But, I also cannot afford to board her, nor do I have family or friends who would be willing to care for her.

I don't plan to live in the apartment I am going to be renting for long, so I am hoping I can find a solution. Perhaps, someone knows of a cheap, yet caring kennel that isn't so expensive.

She is a beautiful, warm, friendly dog, and she is just so attached to me, I can't bear to part with her..

Please let me know..

Dleigh

lilmegshepherds
May 29th, 2007, 06:17 AM
Welcome to the forums.

I am in Prescott, Ontario and I might know someone who does in house long term boarding.

I cannot as I have too much on the go right now.

PM me if you are in our area and I will send you her information.

LeosPets807
May 29th, 2007, 08:07 AM
They are nationwide and list dogs that are in foster care as well as at shelters. Hopefully, you'll be able to find a foster home for your sweetie for a while. You'll may still have to supply food, etc, but foster moms sound like your best bet. Good luck!!!!!!

Hi,

I am brand new here, but I have a dilemma that is just breaking my heart, so I am wondering if anyone has a solution, other than my initial one.

I have had to move, and unfortunately, the only place I could get on short notice does not allow dogs.

But, I have a lovely, spoiled princess of a dog, that I have had for 3 years, and I don't want to get rid of her. But, I also cannot afford to board her, nor do I have family or friends who would be willing to care for her.

I don't plan to live in the apartment I am going to be renting for long, so I am hoping I can find a solution. Perhaps, someone knows of a cheap, yet caring kennel that isn't so expensive.

She is a beautiful, warm, friendly dog, and she is just so attached to me, I can't bear to part with her..

Please let me know..

Dleigh