Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

found dog in Cornwall, husky/huskyX

Melinda
May 28th, 2007, 06:21 AM
my daughter picked up a dog on Vincent massey Sunday afternoon, playing tag with traffic!! Friendly blonde unaltered male huskyX, house broken, I'd give him about 2 yrs. Black collar, city tag (being traced), please if you know who this gorgeous dog belongs to, call (number removed), he misses his family.

Melinda
May 28th, 2007, 07:55 AM
owner located, now to teach her about roaming unaltered males *S*.

~michelle~
May 28th, 2007, 08:36 AM
great that he got home hopefully he;ll be neutered!

Skryker
May 28th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Good news, hopefully the scare will encourage her to get him neutered!

charitynb
May 28th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Glad this baby is home safe and sound now if only my baby could have the same luck i miss Snickers so much and as of yet there has not been a single sighting since last Saturday i am heartbroken with grief and worried someone has him and does not plan to give my sheltie back

Melinda
May 29th, 2007, 06:21 AM
have you called the freeholder?? they love a good story, my daughter and I walk our dog on the bike path in the west end, power dam/vincent massey and are constantly watching for your dog, and to see if by chance anyone else is walking him......we've spread the word to people we know, Good luck, call the freeholder...or the radio, get publicity, if someone has him with the intention of keeping him, they won't be able to with everyone on the look out, call groomers in and around Cornwall to watch for him.