Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Cat (Deux-Montagnes)

K9Friend
May 27th, 2007, 09:13 AM
My very sad neighbour's indoor cat escaped overnight and she's quite frantic about her beloved "RAMSES" being lost in the great outdoors! He's a Tonkinese Cat - 4 yrs and super friendly. If you see him, please get in touch with Helen. helentfraser@gmail.com
Lost in Deux-Montagnes, living nearby highway 640. Thank you.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/thegsdcom/ramses.jpg

Love4himies
May 27th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Hope you find Ramses soon.

Indoor cats do not usually stray far from home when they accidentally get out. If they are scared they won't come out of hiding even if you call him/her especially during the day when there is a lot of activity outside. Have neighbours look under their decks/steps for him. The best time to try to get Ramses out of hiding is during the quietest time of day, very early morning or late night.

My parents had a nieghbours indoor cat hide under their deck for five days after he accidentally escaped from his house only a couple of doors down.

Good luck.

K9Friend
May 28th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Good news! Came home to email saying that RAMSES was found this morning by a neighbour. Don't know the full details but he came out of hiding from somewhere! Phew!!! :grouphug: :goodvibes: :highfive:

TOADET
May 28th, 2007, 04:11 PM
OH good good good, hope hes Ok best wishes (alicia)

chico2
May 28th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Oh,a happy ending,that's grrrreat:thumbs up

CyberKitten
May 28th, 2007, 08:51 PM
I was just getting read to copy and paste what I wrote recently to someone else with a lost kitty but am glad this one has a happy ending!!! Whew!! And a Siamese too!!! Happy Ramses is home!! (a great name for a meezer btw given how beloved they were in Egypt!)

Love4himies
May 29th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Glad Ramses found his way home!

clm
May 29th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Always nice to hear a happy ending. :goodvibes:

Cindy