Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

no luck with the pool !

Frenchy
May 26th, 2007, 04:21 PM
So I took out the pool, I already knew my guys wouldn't go in , but I had to try with Nelly. It was much funnier to see it in person, Nelly kept trying to get the ball , she tried from different angles. :D

Frenchy
May 26th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Oh come on ball ! Come to mamma !

mummummum
May 26th, 2007, 04:24 PM
:laughing: and she wants it sooooooooooo badly too !!!! :laughing:

otter
May 26th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Don't worry Nelly, Molly will come and help you out, just say the word :dog: Maybe she needs some guys to come and show her how it's done - Bailey, Sam? Where are you??
Maybe Nelly just thinks the pool isn't challenging enough?:rolleyes:

Frenchy
May 26th, 2007, 04:54 PM
awww Molly swimming :lovestruck: lucky girl ! :cloud9:

Winston
May 26th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Frenchy! try sitting in the pool and coaxing her to sit with you! It worked for a friend of mine....

Otter ! I want to swim in that lake too! It looks nice!

Cindy

~michelle~
May 26th, 2007, 05:53 PM
hilarious photos of nelly!!

TeriM
May 26th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Love all the pics :cloud9: . I agree with Winston, you should try getting in the pool and see if they will follow.

JanM
May 26th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Hey, Frenchy - if you do sit in the pool to entice her, I hope you will have someone there to take pictures of that! I'd love to see it :)

Great picture of Molly swimming..

Crestedcrazy
May 26th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Awwwww, cute :)
I bought a small wading pool too a couple years ago but neither the boys liked it so I gave it to my neighbour for her Komondor but apparently he ate it :rolleyes: silly dog!

trippincherri
May 26th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Ha ha ha Nelly's so big she could just stretch out and grab it if she really wanted. She LOOMS over that bitty little pool.

Prin
May 26th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Great pics. Nelly's so sweet. :cloud9:

angeldogs
May 27th, 2007, 01:09 AM
:laughing: she wants that ball.what a girl:lovestruck:

Hunter's_owner
May 27th, 2007, 07:56 AM
Awww I love those pics:lovestruck: You can see her trying to work out the strategy in the pics:laughing:

Frenchy
May 27th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Hey, Frenchy - if you do sit in the pool to entice her, I hope you will have someone there to take pictures of that! I'd love to see it :)

Oh I know you guys would just looove to see me sitting in that pool :laughing: I did try with the the goldens, I tried toys , putting treats in the middle, me sitting in it, me sitting in it with treats ,they would have none of it. Sometimes I get a foster who does get in.

hazelrunpack
May 27th, 2007, 09:01 AM
:laughing: Awww, poor Nelly! What a terrible choice to make--the ball or dry feet! :D I hope you finally gave her the ball? :p

Frenchy
May 27th, 2007, 09:04 AM
:laughing: Awww, poor Nelly! What a terrible choice to make--the ball or dry feet! :D I hope you finally gave her the ball? :p

This went on for a couple of minutes, I had to go back inside, she did get the ball out herself but I wasn't there to see it. :sad: but her paws were dry :D

Stacer
May 27th, 2007, 09:43 AM
I thought all dogs loved water, several members have dogs that are wary of water. Nelly's brain is working overtime in those pics trying to figure out how to get the ball without touching the water!

rainbow
May 27th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Those pics of Nelly were really cute. :lovestruck: And, I loved the one of Molly. :cloud9: