Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Finally New pup has arrived!!

crazydays
May 26th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Just a few photos of our new English Springer Spaniel Pup-"Rio". I had forgotten how active these little 8 week olds are. She is liver and white, has the longest eyelashes and blueish eyes.

Frenchy
May 26th, 2007, 04:39 PM
awwww she's a beauty :cloud9: are you by any chance near the Quebec border ? Need a dogsitter ? :D Keep the pics coming :pray:

luckypenny
May 26th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Oh, I just want to wrap my arms around her :love: . Congratulations on your new puppy, she's adorable! Yes, lots and lots of more photos pleeeeease.

chico2
May 26th, 2007, 05:03 PM
OMG,she is cute,love the clumsy look about her,just look at those big paws,I am sooo envious:lovestruck:

otter
May 26th, 2007, 05:44 PM
She's sooooo cute! Watch out for dognappers :evil: I know for a fact that there are a few who lurk around on pets.ca :laughing:

mummummum
May 26th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Rio is quite the hunnybun. Keep the pics coming !!

crazydays
May 26th, 2007, 09:00 PM
My first day with Rio has been an adventure!! She is a real litle athlete. She is fitting in very well with Cagney. Cags is taking it all in stride. I have posted 2 more photos- Rio at the waterfront and Rio with her father Everett. She spent time with him prior to her departure from the breeder.

Thanks for your comments. I love the fact I can share this with other dog lovers:dog: :pawprint:

crazydays
May 26th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Hi Frenchy
Sorry I don't live close to the border ok!!!!!

Crestedcrazy
May 26th, 2007, 09:07 PM
What a beautiful little pup, sweet puppy breath, can almost smell it from here :cloud9:

Byrd
May 26th, 2007, 10:46 PM
I love the one where she's standing on the rock! So cute. :D

TeriM
May 27th, 2007, 02:04 AM
Awww, she is sooooo adorable :cloud9: .

angeldogs
May 27th, 2007, 02:13 AM
Rio is such a cutie pie.keep the pics coming.

chico2
May 27th, 2007, 07:41 AM
The pic with her mom,is beautiful,it's always kind of sad to me when pups leave the mom,but that's the way it is.
Her colouring is just stunning,what can I say...just too cute.
On a serious side,there has been dognappings happening,I would never let her out of my sight....of course not by any of our members:dog:

onster
May 27th, 2007, 05:59 PM
more pics, more pics!!! *please* hehehe

oh my, your puppy is adorable :cloud9: . Nice name too :)

CyberKitten
May 27th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Awwww!! She is indeed a cutie pie!! Congrats on the new family member!! I too like the pict with her mom - wondering what mom thinks now but the others are cute as well. I suppose as much as it is hard to break the puppies away from mama, it is similar to when human children leave home tho lately they have a tendency to come back, lol I bet she'll grow into a beautiful dog. I recall those 8 week and 10 week - and 12 week (with cats) - and I won't even goo to the bottle babies, lol but babies are really fun no matter how much sleep you loose!

rainbow
May 27th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Rio is absolutely adorable. :cloud9:

meg4050
June 4th, 2007, 02:37 PM
:) He's adorable! I have an 8-year old springer and had one before that too - both liver and white. Barkley still acts like a pup!

clm
June 4th, 2007, 10:25 PM
What an adorable puppy. I love springers.
I know it's amazing how you forget how boisterous puppies are and what a whack of work they are, I'm getting a good dose of reality myself right now, but it's sooooo worth it.

Cindy

Smiley14
June 4th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Ohhh, he is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love Springers, grew up with them. Such fun and beautiful dogs! Can't wait to see more pics of this handsome boy! :)

hazelrunpack
June 4th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Rio is an absolute doll, and Everett is a handsome dude, too. :lovestruck: She comes from a good-looking family! :thumbs up

Yep...I remember those puppy stunts...always getting into mischief :evil:...and then they start to teethe! :eek: But I gotta agree with clm--it's so worth it!