Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cassie's paw unbandaged

Hunter's_owner
May 26th, 2007, 12:39 PM
So here it is, by request, lol. Cassie's paw with the bandage off.

It seems as though the nail is growing back, you can feel a little something there. It kinda grosses me out, took me a day or so to actually be able to touch it:eek:
But now I am okay with it:o

Lukka'sma
May 26th, 2007, 01:01 PM
It looks like it's healing nicely. Does it bother her to have it touched or to put pressure on it when walking?

Hunter's_owner
May 26th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Nope, it doesn't bother her at all. She is so unlike Hunter when it comes to stuff like that, that is always surprises me. You can touch it, move the fur around to look for the nail and whatever, she don't even flinch, and she don't limp when she is walking either:)

angeldogs
May 26th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Hopefully it will grow back.jag still has a piece of his still there.that's a good girl.:grouphug:

hazelrunpack
May 26th, 2007, 02:29 PM
It's looking so good--so....untraumatized...is about the best word I can think of. :D It just looks normal till you notice there's only 3 nails showing. Cassie heals fast! :thumbs up

Frenchy
May 26th, 2007, 03:37 PM
So here it is, by request, lol. Cassie's paw with the bandage off.

Thanks HO but I can't see her face :sad: So how do I know she's ok ? :laughing: even her paw is cute ! :lovestruck:

otter
May 26th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Has she had any calls from agents looking to sign her up as a paw model?? :laughing: The paw looks great!!!:thumbs up

Prin
May 26th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Aww. :grouphug:'s for Cassie.

TeriM
May 26th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Thanks HO but I can't see her face :sad: So how do I know she's ok ? :laughing: even her paw is cute ! :lovestruck:

Hehe, I agree, we need to verify that it really is Cassie's paw. Who knows, you could be trying to pass off another doggies paw :D . We need lots of pics just to verify your story :D .

Crestedcrazy
May 26th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Glad that Cassie is on the mend and feeling a bit better now :)

Hunter's_owner
May 27th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Lol you guys, I will have to take one of her today just to prove it:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone:)

Skryker
May 27th, 2007, 08:00 AM
:thumbs up It looks good, HO. I hope Cassie is unbothered by it.

rainbow
May 27th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Hugs and cookies for Cassie. :grouphug: Glad it's healing nicely. :highfive:

Hunter's_owner
May 28th, 2007, 06:17 AM
Thanks guys. Yeah Rainbow she gets lots of hugs and cookies, no doubt about that:laughing:
Skryker, she isn't bothered by it at all:shrug: