Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found female ****zu

Toonces
May 26th, 2007, 06:57 AM
My friend found a female mostly white ****zu with a wee bit of black on her face, seems to be very young, she was running on Philipston rd near Moira rd, she is wearing a collar but no tags. She is super friendly. They stopped at some houses but no one knows who she is, I will try to get a pic up soon.

Toonces
May 28th, 2007, 03:06 PM
For anyone interested this little girl is home safe and sound with her owners:D

TOADET
May 28th, 2007, 03:09 PM
YOU diden't put up any posters of fliers i found this dog or something some person must be devistated about there babby i know ide be heart broken.

chico2
May 28th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Toonces,great news!!!

Toonces
May 28th, 2007, 05:36 PM
YOU diden't put up any posters of fliers i found this dog or something some person must be devistated about there babby i know ide be heart broken.

Pardon?? I'm confused:confused: did I say there were no posters up?? I myself did not find this dog a friend of mine did and was all weekend working trying to locate her owners and did, I thought I would try to post on here just as some extra help, BTW my friend that found the dog her house just burnt to the ground and she was on her way (unknown to her) to a benefit to help raise some funds for their losses, she had just lost her home but still tried to help a dog in need and did