Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Blue Merle MaleSheltie in Cornwall Ontario

charitynb
May 25th, 2007, 07:39 PM
LOST Male Shetland sheepdog (Sheltie) he is a Blue merle silver black with tan face and brown eyes he is tatooed and CKC registered his name is Snickers he is almost 5 yrs and slipped his collar on May.19 at Schoolyard close to fourth street and Pitt he is timid yet non-agressive as he was a kennel dog may be heading toward Ottawa as that is wherethe kennel we got him from is locate;he is great with kids and cats and responds well to food.

description tall slender underweight silver grey coat very flashy look please email wildcatdesire-16@hotmail.com and call 1-613-363-2864 (cell)
1-613-932-7598 (home) email mefor photos. He is very swift and in flight mode.

Snickers came home this morning after a call from the OSPCA in Corwall very thin but none the worse for wear now we can baby himand let him know howmuch he is loved thanks to all who helped another happy ending and this sheltie mom is so relieved.

the gang
May 25th, 2007, 09:10 PM
poor baby, my fingers are crossed!!! for you two to be together good luck brenda and the pins.

Melinda
May 26th, 2007, 07:09 AM
west end of Cornwall here, I'll keep an eye out and alert others in the area, good luck, please post back if you find him, don't just call our spca, go there and see for yourself!!

chico2
May 26th, 2007, 07:23 AM
:fingerscr :pray: hope we get some good news soon:fingerscr

Skryker
May 26th, 2007, 10:26 AM
I live and work in the downtown area, I'll keep an eye out for him. I agree with Melinda-don't just call the SPCA, go and look.

:fingerscr :fingerscr

charitynb
May 27th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Go to my profile pic and you will see a replica of what my baby looks like he is tall for breed standard and he is underweight but that is what he looks like he was a kennel dog and did not make it in the ring so i brought him home to make a family pet and my girls miss him as much as i do as he was in a cage for so long and just needed love... I had hopes of putting him in agility as he is swift as the wind please help me bring my baby home remember he is a minature collie(sheltie) and he is tatooed and missed more than words can say.

chico2
May 28th, 2007, 06:47 AM
I was hoping to read some good news today:sad:
This must be heartbreaking for your family,sending you lots of good:goodvibes: and:pray: Snickers will find his way home,he must be really beautiful..:pray:

charitynb
May 29th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Snickers has been reunited with his family and was brought home from Cornwall OSPCA this morning thank u for your eyes,ears and assistance another happy ending and one relieved sheltie mom.:love: :love:

Skryker
May 29th, 2007, 04:25 PM
:highfive: That is fantastic news! Woo hoo!!!!

I love happy endings. I'm sure you (and Snickers) will sleep better tonight. :thumbs up

chico2
May 29th, 2007, 04:44 PM
That's wonderful news,thank you for letting us know:thumbs up

Love4himies
May 29th, 2007, 07:18 PM
That is great:thumbs up ! I am so happy for Snickers and his family.