Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rules Cats Live By.......Have a laugh!!!!!!

RUSTYcat
May 22nd, 2007, 07:43 PM
Here's one:

DOORS:
Do not allow any closed doors in any room. To get door open, stand on hind legs and hammer with forepaws. Once door is opened, it is not necessary to use it. After you have ordered an “outside” door opened, stand halfway in and out and think about several things. This is particularly important during very cold weather, rain, snow, or mosquito season.

For more......
http://www.itchmo.com/read/rules-that-cats-live-by_20070522#more-759

sissani
May 22nd, 2007, 09:14 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Thats great! Especially

"2) For book readers, get in close under the chin, between eyes and book, unless you can lie across the book itself."

My cat did that to my books and homework ALL THE TIME when I was in school. I blamed her for my lack of straight A's. ;)

TeriM
May 22nd, 2007, 09:43 PM
Hehe, very cute :D .

JanM
May 22nd, 2007, 09:59 PM
Here's Shadow's favourite: When Mom is doing a jigsaw puzzle, get on the table, pick out a particularly good piece, chew it once an drop it on the floor. When Mom reaches down to pick it up, quickly take another piece - chew it once and, just as she puts the first mangled piece on the table, drop the second one.

Needless to say, I've given up trying to do jigsaw puzzles :laughing:

dtbmnec
May 23rd, 2007, 01:44 PM
Every now and then, hide in a place where the humans cannot find you. Do not come out for three to four hours under any circumstances. This will cause the humans to panic (which they love) thinking that you have run away or are lost. Once you do come out, the humans will cover you with love and kisses and you will probably get a treat.

Hrm....that sounds familiar....

Pawz....

Megan

Maya
May 23rd, 2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks, those were good.:)

heidiho
May 23rd, 2007, 03:34 PM
OMG ,the bathroom one and newspaper is great,god i love cats..

Hunter's_owner
May 23rd, 2007, 04:27 PM
They are great:laughing:

Smiley14
May 23rd, 2007, 07:05 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why do most of those sound so familiar? :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
May 24th, 2007, 11:46 AM
The cat weight loss program:

When owner goes anywhere near the kitchen, immediately run in that direction. Try to crawl into the refrigerator, thus not allowing her to gather her food. And if she's lucky enough to make something to eat, jump on her lap and walk up her arm so that she can't eat.

I've stopped trying to make anything for dinner. If its not a cereal bar or something I can't eat in peace. I have no choice but to eat less!

Shamrock
May 24th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Those are so funny.. and true!:laughing: Thanks for sharing.:thumbs up