Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Camping Pictures

Ford Girl
May 22nd, 2007, 08:31 PM
Here are some from camping this long weekend, Dazy and Voo Doo. They played so hard, they were so tired by Monday, neither one could move, Dazy slept from 4:00 Monday afternoon until my husband got hoem from work today at 3:00, with the exception of washroom and meal time breaks.

Ford Girl
May 22nd, 2007, 08:36 PM
2 more pictures of them in the river...Dazy was at camp and off leash for maybe 30 seconds when she realized the river was there...

Ford Girl
May 22nd, 2007, 08:38 PM
Two more to post....

Ford Girl
May 22nd, 2007, 09:15 PM
I was just saw this one, had to post it...she is one tired dog!

luckypenny
May 22nd, 2007, 09:51 PM
They're gorgeous. I'm glad they had a great weekend. I think my favorite pic is of the two of them cuddling :cloud9: . Now I can't wait to start getting the camper ready too!

wdawson
May 22nd, 2007, 09:57 PM
the last on is great.....i almost thought the worst:eek:

Frenchy
May 22nd, 2007, 10:00 PM
I think my favorite pic is of the two of them cuddling :cloud9: .

Mine too, they look so comfy :cloud9:

TeriM
May 22nd, 2007, 10:37 PM
Aww, camping with the dogs is one of my favorite pasttimes :cloud9: . Great pics :lovestruck: .

Smiley14
May 22nd, 2007, 10:42 PM
Ohhh, so adorable!!! There is just something so COOL about camping with dogs! I love it! These pics are just too cute, thanks so much for sharing! Looks like they had a BLAST! :lovestruck:

Gypsyhick
May 22nd, 2007, 10:48 PM
Those are fantastic pics - such great memories! :love:

Voodoo has looked like that last photo all evening - spread out on the carpet with an eye fluttering every once in a while. Last night, she was obviously dreaming of running and wrestling with Dazy - so cute! Their first camping trip was AWESOME. We got home and I shampooed Voo three times last night and the water was still running brown. :eek: She obviously had such a great time! Her and Dazy are so adorable together. :pawprint: Best Friends!

Hunter's_owner
May 23rd, 2007, 07:28 AM
Great pics!!! I love the cuddling pic and that last one is a gerat way to sum it up:D

Ford Girl
May 23rd, 2007, 11:44 AM
Dazy is still so tired, she got up when my husband got home yesterday, ate dinner, back to bed, slept from 8 last night until 7 this am!!! Oh the life of a dog, wish I was at home right now confinded in an x-pen, I sure could use a 5hour nap! ha!

Crestedcrazy
May 23rd, 2007, 01:11 PM
Looks like a great time!! Nice pics especially of the river!