Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Now's your chance to vote!!!

happycats
May 22nd, 2007, 12:46 PM
Are the maximum criminal penalties stiff enough for those convicted of cruelty to animals?

Please go here, (look to the right) http://toronto.24hrs.ca/

Frenchy
May 22nd, 2007, 12:58 PM
Just voted , it's now at 84% no. :thumbs up

happycats
May 22nd, 2007, 01:01 PM
Just voted , it's now at 84% no. :thumbs up

Wooo Hooooo

Lukka'sma
May 22nd, 2007, 01:45 PM
84% No when I just voted too.

God help anyone that I ever catch in the act of harming or being in any way cruel to an animal, and I don't just mean domesticated ones. Far too often people forget about livestock and don't realize that there are some farmers who are less than kind to their animals. The thought being, "It's only a dumb cow." I grew up on a farm and I have seen it first hand. Dreadful.
I also have a friend that drives long haul and she say's often times when she talks with other drivers they report that the animals being shipped by transport often arrive at their destination with a broken leg. I could just throw up when I hear that. The poor, poor cows traveling and being tossed around in the truck enough to be knocked off balance and break a leg:eek: :mad: :sad:
My blood just boils when I hear of these things happening:mad:

SableCollie
May 22nd, 2007, 01:49 PM
It was still at 84% when I voted. :shrug: I'm allowed to vote right? I'm canadian on my mother's side. :D

IMO the penalties can never be strict enough for cruelty against all animals, not just dogs and cats!!!

Love4himies
May 22nd, 2007, 02:20 PM
I voted no at 2:18 and it is still at 84% no.

Ford Girl
May 22nd, 2007, 02:34 PM
I voted too.

happycats
May 22nd, 2007, 02:42 PM
It's still at 84%

I have seen all forms of animal abuse. (domesticated, wild and farm animals) I don't think abusers differentiate:rolleyes: they are just horrible people all the way around!! :mad:

Love4himies
May 22nd, 2007, 02:55 PM
Who would vote yes???????:sad: Perhaps they need to read the stories of Daisy Duke and Queen Waldorf and the other countless animals that have been so horrendously treated in their lives.

happycats
May 23rd, 2007, 07:12 AM
Very strange poll, it stayed at 84% the entire time!!
It's now ended and it's....guesss..........84% no vote.