Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My dog is leaking clear fluid does this mean that she is going to have her puppies?

deanna91
May 22nd, 2007, 11:45 AM
my chocolate lab is right on scheadule but for the last 2 nights and morning she has been leaking clear fluid and some times a snot like fluid but she is also leaking milk at the same time does this mean she is going to have them any day now or what???

Frenchy
May 22nd, 2007, 11:52 AM
we are not vets, if you need to ask this question over the internet, you shouldn't be breeding your dog. Please get her to a vet asap, before you loose the puppies AND the mom. Any discharge should be looked by a vet.

deanna91
May 22nd, 2007, 11:59 AM
thanks thats really apperictive i didnt know that this was a thing like that i am 15 and my dog is pregant my parents have been out of town for a week now and i dont know what to do my 17 year old sister is watching me and we dont have 200 dollars to go to the vet so i didnt know what to do but thanks for making me feel really bad

deanna91
May 22nd, 2007, 12:07 PM
well it was emergancy my grandma in arkansaw died so they had to leave on short notice and i do have a phone thank you very much but my vet is one that comes around and just a phone call is 50 and its not like my parents are going to leave there credit cards or 200 to 400 dollars so yeah you dont have to be so flip-in rude i was scared and just asking thanks for making my day

Pike
May 22nd, 2007, 12:16 PM
Welcome to pets.ca. Unfortunately, our members are not veterinarians, nor can anyone provide emergency vet care via the internet. Please contact your nearest veterinarian, explain your circumstances, and take your dog immediately. This thread is now closed, please do not reopen this topic in a new thread, unless it is to post on your dog's recovery after the vet visit.