Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Shrek the Third

jesse's mommy
May 19th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Loved it. A perfect ending to the trilogy. If you liked the first two, this one definitely fits right in with them. It had me laughing out loud a few times. Definitely two thumbs up! :thumbs up :thumbs up

Oh and to add, this trilogy is truly complete, not like some others, ahem, ahem, Spiderman, ahem, ahem --- (which I hated).

Prin
May 20th, 2007, 12:46 AM
Really? Great. It got one star in the paper here.. I think the guy was just expecting too much.. :shrug:

angeldogs
May 20th, 2007, 12:58 AM
Thanks for the movie thumbs up.we are shrek fans here.looking forward to seeing it.

SableCollie
May 22nd, 2007, 09:10 PM
I'm seeing it this weekend. It got really mixed reviews in the paper here. Most sequels don't quite live up to the original, but I found the 2nd movie enjoyable enough, so I'm looking forward to the 3rd.

SableCollie
May 28th, 2007, 09:01 PM
I saw it. I actually liked it better than the 2nd movie. It went by pretty quickly, usually I think movies are too long, but I thought this one could have been a little bit longer. It was, IMO, a quick, funny, enjoyable movie. If you liked the first 2 movies, check it out.

Misery's company
June 19th, 2007, 09:26 PM
I would definately say that this was much much better than the second movie! I give it 8/10!