Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

now I have seen it all

mona_b
April 25th, 2004, 10:06 AM
I just got back from the pet store.And I couldn't help but laugh.

They have a new thing out called "The Pee Post"....It's yellow and looks like the plastic stake you use for your tent.It teaches youR pup to pee in the one spot.I couldn't help but laugh.I had the girls(one that is 60)cracking up.I asked if it work on men.We can put it in the toilet.As us ladies know,they have a bad aim....LMFAO.... :p

woodbyter
April 25th, 2004, 10:13 AM
:mad:

Well Mona dear I have a suggestion as to where you can stick that yellow pee post and it isn't in the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL :D :D :D :D :D

Lucky Rescue
April 25th, 2004, 10:13 AM
I asked if it work on men

Wonderful idea!!! ROFLMAO!!!! :D

woodbyter
April 25th, 2004, 10:16 AM
Boy if you ever go camping and I find your tent I will know to mark every tent peg for you....ROFLMAO

War has been declared YIIIIPPPPPPEEEEeeeeee

mona_b
April 25th, 2004, 10:29 AM
ROTFLMFAO @ WOODY....

Ok,I am laughing so hard I am crying....And my daughter is giving me a look.

I would make a comment to your "sticking that pee post and it's not in the toilet" but this is a family site...... :D :p ..........

As for my tent,I use metal ones....Na na na nana........ :p .....LMAO

See,even LR agrees..... :D

Luba
April 25th, 2004, 10:35 AM
LOL

Pee posts...isn't that what atleast a 1/3 of our posts on here are about :p

mona_b
April 25th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Yup,your so right..........LOL

Catt31
April 25th, 2004, 11:01 AM
:eek: OMG!! That is ridiculous!! LMAO So now whenever that puppy goes camping, he will pee on everybodies tents...thats great!!! I'm buying metal ones from now on!!!!

Mona..try putting cheerios in the toilet for target practice!!! :D LOL

mona_b
April 25th, 2004, 11:06 AM
LMAO @ Catt....

Cheerios....My luck he would still miss........LMFAO

My bad... :D

OMG,I'm talking like my daughter.... :eek:

chico2
April 25th, 2004, 03:50 PM
That's it I am convinced you guys are weird,but I'll try the cheerios :D

woodbyter
April 25th, 2004, 04:27 PM
:confused: OK ladies if our (guys) aim is so bad and being the inventive creatures we are we will just aim at the tent and the pegs - be they metal or plastic - will get the idea..... :D :D :D :D
Now as for cheerios :confused: what the heck is that all about????

chico2
April 25th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Well Woodbyter,you aim for those little rings in the water,make it a game,try to sink as many as you can(oops forgot,Cheerios float!!).. :D

woodbyter
April 25th, 2004, 06:18 PM
You PEEople are PEE ITTY FUL

LOVE THIS BOARD--- ;)

Bill & Bob
April 25th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Male dogs are funny when they pee though. Bob does this weird Matrix/Kung Fu thing where he raises his rear leg to the point it's actually above his body and almost pointing straight up before he lets go. My friend told me they try and pee as high on the tree as possible so nobody else can 'trump' them.
I still laugh when I think of the sign above the toilet at the cabin:
"If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie, wipe the seatee!"

chico2
April 25th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Oh,oh 7 more posts and I am right up there with the elite :D What an honor bestowed on this lowly Swede :cool:

mona_b
April 25th, 2004, 11:09 PM
YEEEEEHAWWWWWW.

Anita,you made it.You have now joined Luba,LR and me.We now have a
4-some........Get your mind out of the gutter people.I mean for golf.... :p

Anita,you were not supposed to tell him they float.......LOL

How do you piss(lol) a man off?See how many cheerios he can sink.

Oh man I crack me up.....LMAO.

I will NERVER look at cheerios the same way again....LOL

woodbyter
April 26th, 2004, 02:03 AM
are you refering to lowly as in midget swede???LOL
Anyway quite an achievement. Posting a 1000 comments. I doubt I reach that level.
Although I do belong to an antique tractor collectors board and they keep track but do not rank members by how many times they visit the site. I was #1 in visitations with over 1,000 but very low in the number of postings. Several members wrote to ask how this could be. Quite simple, I had set it as my home page and every time I would log on it would go directly to that site. Sitting here recovering from a broken leg I often log on to the internet 50 times or more in 24 hours. Talk about boredom setting in. :)

woodbyter
April 26th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Anita,you were not supposed to tell him they float.......LOL

How do you piss(lol) a man off?See how many cheerios he can sink.

being mechanically minded and a firece competitor men would win the sinking contest every time-we would simply FLUSH and they all sink.

Men Rule
Cheerios sink
Yipeee;)

chico2
April 26th, 2004, 08:09 AM
Woodbyter,you get the price,you are sooooo funny :D A giant box of Cheerios will arrive by Fed-EX!!!
I had 3 sons+one husband living with one bathroom,a bottle of Lysol and paper-towel was part of my fashion-accessories :D
and no,I am anything but lowly :eek:

chico2
April 26th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Mona,thank's for welcoming me to a very distinguished(sp?) group ;) it's an honour!!!!

Luba
April 26th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Welcome Anita

You must now be punished LMAOOOO!!

Bill & Bob
April 26th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Thought you guys might find this interesting given the tone of the conversation in this thread. A friend of mine travelled to Europe, Sweden specifically. He came back and told me that in the urinals in the bars there, when they come out of the factory they have a house fly painted dead centre at the back of the urinal. Idea being that guys like to have something to aim at, and it reduces the problem of....missing which results in.....ok I'll say it...splatter. Anyhoo, I thought it was an interesting idea. Apparently they are all over the place there. Not a bad idea really.

woodbyter
April 26th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Well, now we know why men's zippers are called FLYS...LOL

chico2
April 26th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Well,leave it to the Swedes to come up with a bright idea...hmmmmmm :p