Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

just wanted to say hello

pudgies momma
May 18th, 2007, 06:03 PM
hello everyone!
my name is joanne and I am a mother of three children(16,11 and 9) and four dogs. I have a puggle(my baby beagle and pug mix)named Pudgie-eugene,a german shepard/rottie mix,Lila,a Malchi (maltese-chihuahua)named Scruffy-doo and a cocker spaniel named bubba(he is my baby too).
My brother,who lives with us, has a french bull dog,named Stewie. As you can tell, I have a full household. I can tell you how nice it is to have so many pets around me and the kids. They are a constant pleasure to have.
They have different personalities,but they get all get along. Two are one year old,one is two ,the older ones are 8 and nine. Well, just wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself. I am always busy around here!!

Shamrock
May 18th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Hi, Joanne and welcome to the site! Nice to have you on board, sounds like you do indeed have a very busy and active household!:)

Your pets sounds wonderful, would be great to to see some photos of them if you have any to share.
We all love pics here very much.:)

lilmegshepherds
May 18th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Welcome to the forums

Sounds like you are a real animal lover!

Frenchy
May 18th, 2007, 09:36 PM
I am a mother of three children(16,11 and 9) and four dogs.

:eek: You must be soo busy ! You must be an :angel: Would love to see pics of the furry and non furry kids :D