Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you Carrie... there are some nice ppl left in the world!

Quins-mum
May 18th, 2007, 05:01 AM
For several weeks Lexie has been suffering fron Diabetic Neuropathy. I had heard that Methyl B12 could help BUT I couldnt source it here in NZ.

Thankfully a very nice lady, from Canada send me about 4 years worth of the vitamin - and some cat toys!!!
the problem is that she wouldnt take anything for it... and I am so humbled by her generosity.

I am going to send this special lady someting, but ,,, jeez... I really am totally blown away by the help of a stranger from overseas.

Thank you Carrie... I can never repay your kindness .
I know on this site we all try to help with pet problems... but I really feel that this lady has gone out of her way to help my Lexie.

Sometimes, it is the humbleness of helping a complete strange out that really makes us think about our lives. This lady wouldnt accept postage or anything... and she sent some cat toys!

sorry if I am dribbling... but im just totally blown away by a complete strangers generosity.
Thank you Carrie

Love from Lexie and pam

Dracko
May 18th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Aw, thanks. This made my day knowing you got the package and it will be of help to you. I wasn't sure if it would make it through customs given they were supplements. :lovestruck: Give Lexie a kiss for me. :lovestruck: :pawprint:

hazelrunpack
May 18th, 2007, 10:24 AM
What a great thing to do, Carrie! You're an :angel:

What a nice story :cloud9: Happy ending and everthing! :thumbs up Thanks for sharing, Quins-mum, and thanks for your generosity, Dracko!

mummummum
May 18th, 2007, 11:08 AM
True and selfless generosity of any kind seems so rare today ~ thanks for sharing this story and kudos for being an :angel: Dracko. I hope the supplements help ! :thumbs up

breeze
May 18th, 2007, 11:27 AM
with all the bad things that are happening in the world today it is really comforting to know that there is hope and that their is wonderful caring people out there.

you are and :angel: Drako for doing this unselfish act to help Quins-mum out :grouphug:

Quins-mum I hope that lexie feels better soon with the suplements :fingerscr

Hunter's_owner
May 18th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Wow what a wonderful thing!!! Thanks for sharing it Quins-Mum and thanks so much for being a such a generous person Dracko:angel: :thumbs up

I hope Lexie feels better:fingerscr