Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Grey Male Cat -Edmonton Alberta

frankier
May 17th, 2007, 12:26 AM
My 4 year old neutered, male cat Mamma Jamma has been missing since April 15, 2007, last seen 14 Avenue & 49 a Street. He is all grey, medium to large cat, tattoo # PSC1986, long tail, extremely friendly. Over the last month I have tried fliers door to door in our area, postings on mail boxes, walking and driving of our neighbourhood up to an 8 block radius, I check the pound and spca every day, have him posted on every lost and found website that I can find. I am desperate to find him, he is hugely missed, not sure what else to do. Can anyone help me.:sad:
Thanks,
Frankie

TeriM
May 17th, 2007, 02:20 AM
Just wanted to wish you good luck :goodvibes: :fingerscr .

frankier
May 17th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Thanks so much...I am starting to think that I may never see him again.:sad:

melrose35
May 30th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Hi there,

I saw your add for your missing cat and yesterday I had found a all grey male cat and he looks lost. You say you are far south though and I am in north west Edmonton. This cat has a collar on him it is red. I am not sure if he is yours but he is very lonely. Do you have a picture of your cat you could post so that I can compare him to the one i found. If your cat has been missing since April it is a good possibility that he travelled to my end of the city. It is worth a look into.

alikat
June 6th, 2007, 06:10 PM
I saw your post today.
A grey, male cat has been hanging around my house since Saturday (I live on the west end). I took him to the pound today.
He's a beautiful animal--and so friendly.
Check out the Edmonton Pound website--I really hope he's yours!