Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Cat- NDG (white/cream, brown paws, BLUE eyes)

Tally
May 15th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Female, 4 years old, long haired with white/cream fur, brownish/grey paws, ears and tail. She has BLUE eyes and a pink nose. She has all her claws and is NOT fixed. If found please call 514-482-4228
She is greatly missed and a $200 reward will be given to the one who returns her to me!!
I live in NDG, so she would have gone missing from the area of HIngston and Hampton between de Maisonneuve and Sherbrooke, however she may be anywhere now.
If you think you see her, please pick her up and call me right away.

Thanks!!!

cpietra16
May 15th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Tally, unless someone grabbed her, she is in your area. Cats never travel far from the place they call home. She is probably within a 2 block radius...check your neighbourhood carefully. She may be in someones shed, garage, or ( I hope not) pool. Go out at early evening with her favorite treats and call for her...good luck. I hope you find her. Call the vets in your area if anyone brought in an injured cat.
By the way since she's not fixed she may have been driven off by male cats.

poodletalk
May 15th, 2007, 04:53 PM
I work close to this area, I will keep my eyes open for her when I go for a walk on my lunch hour.

Good luck finding her,hopefully when you do find her, she's not pregnant!

clm
May 15th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Sometimes they'll disappear for a few days if they're in heat.....then they come home pregnant. Hopefully you'll find her and that won't be the case.

Cindy

Tally
May 16th, 2007, 06:49 AM
Thanks so much for all of your replies!! It has put a smile on my face, as so many people just don't care that you lost your cat! Don't get me wrong, a lot do and I have wonderful neighbors who are also on the lookout for Teela. But then you get the people who deface your signs with such stupidity that they ate your cat!!! I actually saw that on one of them! It just makes me so angry!
I have posted signs within about 5 blocks from where I live (tons of them), and I have started to post some further along Sherbrooke and even a few on the otherside of the tracks, just in case the little minx has gotten even further away!
And of course I have contacted the vets in the area & the SPCA.
I just feel so bad for her, with this cold and rainy weather!

Poodletalk- I would really appreciate it if you can keep an eye out for her. My husband had trained her to come to her name (she does so in the house.. however it is obviously not working now!!) If you see her you can always try, Teela come. And hopefully she will!

At this point, I just want her back, pregnant or not! ;)

Thanks again!

poodletalk
May 16th, 2007, 12:24 PM
No problem!

I would suggest to send an email and info to www.spcamonteregie.com website the lost and found section. It will give you more publicity.

Also, go to the animal food stores on Sherbrooke I think they have bullentin boards where you can post your signs.

The lady who's fostering my cat lives in this area as well, I will tell her about it.

Good luck

Love4himies
May 16th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Your cat is beautiful, praying she comes home soon:pray: .

Tally
May 16th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Thank you Poodletalk. :thumbs up
I sent an e-mail to MonteregieSPCA with her info.
I have posted my sign in Club K-9, however I do not really know of any others in the area??
I will be posting an ad in the Lost & Found section of the Suburban newspaper, however it will only go out next Wednesday. Hopefully I find her before then... or I think I just may go crazy!!! :eek:
Love4himies- thank you for your wishes and prayers!

Must get out in this rainy weather to pound the pavement and put up more signs. Wish me luck!!!

chico2
May 16th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Tally,Teela is beautiful:pray: you'll find her:pray:
Please keep us updated!!

poodletalk
May 16th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Tally,

There's alot of animal food stores in the area if you walk further. Go to Sherbrooke and Clairmont, very animal friendly people on that street. One animal food store, they have an area where they have cats available for adoption. (Cats that were rescued off the streets!)

When you are on Clairmont, walk to the corner of Victoria where Provigo is, you will see two vet clinics. Put up your signs there..chat with the receptionist on duty.

Also, go to the vet clinic on Sherbrooke and Gerard, super nice people who work there and they have a bullentin board where you can place your add. Talk to the receptionist on duty, maybe they heard about a stray cat that looks like your cat.

The suburban is as good paper, I am friends with the reporter there. Put an add in the Montreal Gazette! Call the radio stations!

You need to network and keep postive!

Tally
May 23rd, 2007, 09:41 AM
Hello!,

I just wanted to let you all know that my husband found Teela on Friday night. :cloud9: I have been away in Boston until yesterday evening. She was spotted Thursday night in the alley near our house, however we were not able to "trap" her. Friday night after putting out an old comforter that was ours and then our dog's, she was found near our house in the alley and my husband was able to pick her up.

She was fine, no scraps or anything. She is getting along just fine and we are so happy that she is back! :)

I am bringing her to the vet on Friday to get spayed.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions, I really appreciated the positive feedback.

cpietra16
May 23rd, 2007, 10:18 AM
Great news....and good move on your part to get her spayed:thumbs up

Love4himies
May 23rd, 2007, 01:37 PM
I am soooo happy for you!:cat:

Glad she is getting spayed :thumbs up

chico2
May 23rd, 2007, 03:51 PM
That's great news,I hate the idea of a poor kitty out there,lost and afraid,sooo glad you got her back:thumbs up
Without question,spaying to me is very important:cat: