Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

May Long Weekend!

Ford Girl
May 15th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Hi, what is everyone doing this long weekend? We are heading out camping Thursday thru Monday, back woods, no facilities, nothing but fresh air and good times. 4x4ing, quading, about 40 of us, with about 8 dogs. Alberta has these amazing off road areas designated for mudd'n. Should be a blast! This is our first time out camping with a dog, I think I have everything I need, it's going to be an adventure for sure!!! I am so pumped I can't think. haha! I'll post pictures when I get back.

erykah1310
May 15th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Since I cant go down to Montreal now... :frustrated: :shrug: and Guy is buying his quad and driving to Orillia to get it, I guess we are going to go riding saturday with it.
Either that or I may go up to the "wilderness" with my best good friend and do some riding up there for the day, have some drinks ( *some* is a term being used loosely here lol) and come home Sunday to fix everything up for Ellie ( lets hope we can make some suitable arrangements for her, I really want her)

SableCollie
May 15th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Next weekend (26-28) is a long weekend in the states. Sable and I are going to Cape Cod hopefully, if everything works out. We've got a cottage there, and until June, dogs are allowed on the beach in the early morning and evening. I can't wait for my "mini-vacation"!

jiorji
May 15th, 2007, 05:19 PM
well erykah i'm free to foster Ellie :D :lovestruck:

i'll be hiking in the mountains this weekend and will be camping out in a cottage on the mountains :D

ok ok i HAVE to brag cos it's not often that i get to go on trips ;)

Rick C
May 16th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Leaving for Rome, Italy on Friday . . . . :sorry:

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Hunter's_owner
May 16th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Omg Rick, that sounds wonderful:cloud9: and Jiorji you too:cloud9:

Dog Dancer
May 16th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Well I hope you all have a great weekend. Rick I hope you have a great trip. We have plans to work on the house - ah the work will never end it seems. I have to paint the storage room that was built under the deck, and work on landscaping in the front yard. Oh I have to tend the bee hives too, I need to add the honey supers. Yay, it's time to start makin honey.

breeze
May 16th, 2007, 12:33 PM
I hope everybody enjoys their long weekend plans :thumbs up
weather it's staying home and trying to relxe or going on a trip enjoy the long weekend

happycats
May 16th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Everyone's long week-end sounds great. We are just hanging around, I always do all my garden planting on the long week-end(and have a few drinks), and our street all kicks in money and we have a big fireworks display.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy long week-end :) :grouphug:

clm
May 16th, 2007, 01:49 PM
I'm planning nothing for this weekend. I want to stay at home, maybe do the odd shopping trip, bbq every day and enjoy the pond, the garden and all my beasties.

Cindy

Schwinn
May 16th, 2007, 11:15 PM
I've got my patroller's orientation meeting at Hardwood Hills...I was thinking of taking my bike, but I'll probably just stay for the free lunch then come home. Tonnes to do around the house. Thinking I might try and finally get the basement cleaned out, work some more on the extra bedroom. Also, this is the first weekend we've had no one coming here, and we weren't going anywhere for about two months, so I might try to just relax for a bit.

Prin
May 17th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Pets.ca meet up day!!! :) That's Sunday. Monday and Saturday? Sleeping.:D