Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Innova Evo RM Red Meat

RickyRiccardo
May 14th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Last week I bought 6 bags of T.O 33lbs and the girl gave me a bag of 14lbs Innova evo RM Red Meat for free...Does anyone know if this formula is any good for my baby? (1 1/2 year old German shep x Lab) The only thing I dont like about it is that it has beef inside:frustrated: Is that a good thing or a bad one...

RickyRiccardo

Dekka
May 14th, 2007, 05:47 PM
I prefer the RM formula over the regular one. Why don't you like the beef? My dogs (I have 5 Jack Russell Terriers who do agility, obedience, race, etc) do great on it. I figure its the best thing short of raw (which i think is idea) to feed. (and I need a new chest freezer before I go back to raw)

Prin
May 14th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Beef is ok. It used to be bad because it was in all the cheap foods, so dogs would be exposed to it in a bad way and develop allergies to it (as far as I know). Now they put dogs and cats in the cheap foods and chicken in the next worst foods... :D :sad:

I feed Boo half evo RM and half Canidae Lamb and Rice and he's doing really well. He did ok on just RM, but not "spectacular".;) Jemma did poorly on it- she got super dandruff, but she needs a lot of fish in her food.:shrug: