Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I am so blessed

Rottielover
May 13th, 2007, 10:19 AM
I have to say this.
I never thought I could do this alone, thought I would end up screwing her up or something. But let me tell you, I really do have an angel child.
For a little girl who is 3 years old, she has helped me through some things I could not do alone.
I just today bought her a stuffed puppy, and with her own money, she wanted to go to the dollar store to buy it a bottle, a seuce, a bowl, and take some of harleys real food.
I saw her bottle feeding the puppy, and feeding him. She is so sweet, and I believe in the future, some lucky rescue will have her to help out volunteering.
Many people believe I have forced this upon her.
Never once have I told her she must do this. She, with her own mind and soul have taken into the love of animals.
She is not a difficult child either, she loves to help out, cleanning, cooking....etc
She loves to travel( car rides).
Sorry, I just wanted to let you all know how lucky I am to have her as my daughter.:cloud9:

badger
May 13th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Happy Mother's Day, Rottielover. What a lovely tribute to your daughter, she sounds like a fine little person already and you deserve much of the credit.

This is a great idea, mothers honouring their children. Maybe they should have their own day. My sister's boys, when they were very young, demanded to know why, if there was a Father's Day and a Mother's Day, there wasn't a holiday for them. Since there seemed to be no logical answer, they immediately established Boys' Day when they got special treats and outings, which lasted until they were old enough to realize that Boys' Day was pretty much every day!

So, mothers?

Frenchy
May 13th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Rottielover, your daughter is too cute ! :cloud9:

erykah1310
May 13th, 2007, 11:40 AM
How sweet is that...:cloud9: :lovestruck:
Your daughter is indeed a future rescues dream
Happy mothers day, and keep up the good work with her.
:thumbs up

Rottielover
May 13th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Thank you very much guys, she really is a blessing.
we just got in from playing ball with harley, she wanted to do all the hard work of throwing.:angel:

angeldogs
May 13th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Happy mothers day.they re a blessing.

Prin
May 13th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Awwww... :cloud9: :)

TeriM
May 13th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Awww, she sounds wonderful. My niece is the same way, she's an old soul who has an amazing bond with all the animals. It is great to know that the next generation will hold the guardianship of our animals with such devotion :lovestruck: .

~michelle~
May 13th, 2007, 03:04 PM
thats awesome!!!! beautiful :cloud9:

Hunter's_owner
May 13th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Awww that sounds so sweet:cloud9:
Happy Mother's Day to you:thumbs up