Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

More kitty-pics

chico2
May 13th, 2007, 08:39 AM
All together now..Get that camera out of our faces now!!!

chico2
May 13th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Sort of a love-in:laughing:
Where did you go??Come back here!!

onster
May 13th, 2007, 09:08 AM
\i love ure kitties chico :cloud9:

I have a question though, are they all boys? I'm just getting worried about my 2 boys getting along?

Also, do they ever fight fight? Lady at the shelter told me that cats will always have their huge fights once in a while :|

chico2
May 13th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Onster,they are all neutered males and no,they don't fight,fight never have,playfight yes:laughing:
Chico(black)stays away from any encounters,he is strictly a lover:lovestruck:
I've only had one female cat ever,males seem to come my way:cat:

Dracko
May 13th, 2007, 04:07 PM
:lovestruck: So cute. Last night all 3 of mine were sleeping with me (along with Dracko my GSD) on the bed. Usually my oldest one sleeps up higher and not with them. I wanted to get up to grab the camera and take a picture but my one cat, Ginkgo ALWAYS gets up if I do. I love seeing pics of cats together. :cloud9:

chico2
May 13th, 2007, 04:17 PM
My 3 also sleep with me,it's a good thing we have a King Sized bed,I have the same problem,if I get up,they get up,but I'll have hubby take a pic:laughing: I'll hide under the covers..

onster
May 13th, 2007, 04:21 PM
good to know chico! I kind of did my research after I got my kitten ( oopsie) and was getting a little worried about the 2 male thing. Onnie is neutered and the kitten will be when he is 5 months :)

The 2 of them wrestle all the time but to be honest Im not sure if its fight fight or play fight and when i asked the shelter how i could tell the difference and she told me her cats have it out all the time and putting two males togehter was like putting two tigers together, that I should let them fight it out and not to worry, they wont kill eachother :eek: but then the adoption coordinator told me that two male kitties would be ok ..

annywaay sorry to hijack this, once again beautiful kitties and I love pics of cats togehter too :thumbs up

chico2
May 13th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Onster,if your two males were seriously fighting,you would know by the awful sound they make.
If they were,they might not kill each other but could cause serious wounds.
Like I said,I've had many male cats and usually they become buddies,if introduced properly.
My one female on the other hand would not accept any of my males at the time,she was very sweet with us,but very standoffish with my males at the time.

Frenchy
May 13th, 2007, 04:43 PM
I like the kitties hugging one :D

rainbow
May 13th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Great pics as always, Chico. :cloud9: I love the one of Chico and Rocky hugging. :D

onster
May 13th, 2007, 04:45 PM
well they dont really make any noise, just wrestle (no histling or growling), but then the kitten somtimes whines/makes high pitched meows and thats when I break it up. A little while later though the kitten will come back for more, or ill find them eating side by side etc...I guess that's pretty good for only a week together? I think onnie is playing but maybe gets a little too into it somtimes and is too rough with kitten * im such a newbie*

Hunter's_owner
May 13th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Great pictures Chico. I love the last one:laughing:

Prin
May 13th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Great pics, chico! I love the ones with all three in them. :cloud9:

Dogastrophe
May 13th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Great pics Chico. They are all looking quite content!

jiorji
May 13th, 2007, 08:53 PM
awww so cute...i love it when they're belly up with their paws folded :cloud9:

breeze
May 13th, 2007, 08:55 PM
they look so comfy in the sun :lovestruck: :cloud9:

TeriM
May 13th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Awesome pics, I love that you can get all three together like that :cloud9: . My two are rarely together unless they are in full blown chase/play mode, otherwise they totally ignore each other.

CyberKitten
May 14th, 2007, 12:30 AM
OMiGosh, what cute pix Chico!! Love all of them but the 1st two especially, like the other two are looking at the white kitty and thinking, your wish is our command or he's wishing that, lol (Good luck to him tho, lol) Oh my but they are all so adorable!

Lukka'sma
May 14th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Love seeing the kitties. That white tummy looks so soft and cuddly.