Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I might be moving yay!

trippincherri
May 13th, 2007, 02:57 AM
Well after 5 years of living in our trailer, we decided we are going to sell and try to find somewhere out of town in the country.
We've been sort of looking for about a year now and finally we see a place we like that is soooo doggy friendly but so very over priced :sad: .

It is a little acreage which is not a very huge parcel of land,but it is a 3 bedroom one bath house (with basement) has a detached heated garage as well as numerus outer sheds and a greenhouse!!! I love to garden so the greenhouse and already landscaped yard are such a bonus.:lovestruck:

The thing that makes this so pet friendly is the ENTIRE chunk of land is fenced!! So if we let the dogs out into the backyard they have a ton of land to run around and they will not be able to run away lol,or end up on the road or into trouble somewhere,which would probably happen because they only know what a fenced yard in town is and do not understand country living.
I was so excited to see that fence, no tie outs in that yard :highfive:

Bad part is they want too much for the property and we don't know if we can be approved for that big of a mortgage. It's nearly $300,000. :eek:
We're already acting like we bought the place,making plans and then my bf says " and then we can get another dog because we'll have lotsa room for another one" Yeah so now my hopes and dreams are WAYYYYY up there. :D

I just has to tell someone because we are trying to keep it a bit of a secret from our large families :o since they tend to like to "advise" on everything we do, and their advice is not always welcome if you get what I mean. :rolleyes:

Lukka'sma
May 13th, 2007, 08:56 AM
I sure hope you get it. It sound just perfect for you and your family. :fingerscr :fingerscr Can't wait to see pictures of the place

Prin
May 13th, 2007, 10:25 AM
:highfive: Good luck! I hope you can figure out a way to get it. It sounds great! :cloud9:

Frenchy
May 13th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Sounds like heaven ! And if you don't get this one, there will always be another one up for sale. I'm addicted to mls.ca , I always see something I like, but it's always further from where I am right now. :shrug:

Rick C
May 13th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Congrats (hopefully) . . . . . your dogs will love you for it. Abby's yard is also fenced so we can simply let them out the door . . . . all four acres.

http://www.goldentales.ca/16150033-edit1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

trippincherri
May 13th, 2007, 05:05 PM
My hopes are beyond high already for this place lol.
I hope we can afford it....:fingerscr , the way housing prices are sky rocketing here we'd be stupid to NOT try and afford it. Our prices just keep climbing.
And the potential of having another dog is definitley to good to be true. :D

rainbow
May 13th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Good luck. :fingerscr :goodvibes: Is it in Fort McMurray? :)

Hunter's_owner
May 13th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Good luck. My fingers are crossed for you:fingerscr :goodvibes:

trippincherri
May 13th, 2007, 08:25 PM
No I am a few hours south of Ft.Mac but we're feeling the oil boom all over Alberta :D

TeriM
May 13th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Good luck, it sounds awesome :) .

Rick C
May 14th, 2007, 09:19 AM
No I am a few hours south of Ft.Mac but we're feeling the oil boom all over Alberta :D

You'll do very well on your property when they twin the highway to Fort Mac.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

trippincherri
May 14th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Booo...stupid realtor. We were supposed to go and look at it tonight but he never called us! :mad:
I am so excited I can hardly contain myself :D, we go to the bank about a mortgage on Wednesday....just to see what we qualify for.
Everyone keep there fingers and paws crossed for us please!!:fingerscr

Frenchy
May 14th, 2007, 09:34 PM
:goodvibes: and some :fingerscr :pray:

Mocha's mum
May 15th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Oh, I'm so excited for you!! I hear you with the housing prices. I know they're higher in Calgary, but man and I are looking at buying and the one we considering is $514,900 :eek:

heidiho
May 15th, 2007, 09:00 PM
How exciting :fingerscr :fingerscr ,for you,and to try and make you feel better our place was $330,000 and that got us a one bedroom 700 square foot condo.

trippincherri
May 15th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Double Booo lol, realtor called us and the owners of the house would like to take a few weeks off before they show the house again. Now we have to wait.
I am thinking either somethings wrong with the house and they are fixing it,or they are trying to get the already GORGEOUS yard looking perfect (we drove by and stalked the place already lol)
Or maybe they are thinking of not selling.........which better not be whats going on because I will be crushed.
My hopes are so high to move outta town especially to this house.
And its already fenced for horses, I never knew that till yesterday :D, I am not necessarily getting horses ....but its nice to know the fence is there if I want too ;)

trippincherri
May 17th, 2007, 12:45 AM
Went to the bank today and apparently our chances for a mortgage look really good! We'll find out closer to the end of the week if we are approved, but so far things are looking promising.

TeriM
May 17th, 2007, 02:31 AM
Keepin my fingers crossed for you :fingerscr .

hazelrunpack
May 17th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Good luck! :fingerscr And I hope you get the house! Sounds perfect! :thumbs up

Lukka'sma
May 17th, 2007, 01:09 PM
I really, really hope this works out for you:fingerscr :fingerscr