Frenchy
May 12th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Nelly and new friends... Bree and Penny :dog:

hazelrunpack
May 12th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Black lab, eh? Hmmm... I would have guessed one of yours then, Prin. :p

hazelrunpack
May 12th, 2007, 08:28 PM
The last two loaded fine...and now I can see the black lab, too! Beautiful lab, luckypenny!

Nelly and her new buds! :cloud9: They sure do look like they had a ball! I'll bet Bree sleeps for Breeze tonight! :D

Prin
May 12th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Oohhh... I'm so jealous!! It's your own pets.ca secret meet up? :footinmouth: <-- green with envy

Frenchy
May 12th, 2007, 08:30 PM
You got it , Luckypenny's Penny and Breeze's Bree :lovestruck:
Molly had to play alone with her Cuz, she's still recovering
Nelly saying hi to Luckypenny

breeze
May 12th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Bree did not sleep very much in the car came home drank a hole bowl of water paced the floors and now she is good to go angain !!!! playing with mike right now, guess we did not tire her out that much :eek:

Frenchy
May 12th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Penny trying to get the Cuz first
Nelly ; follow me ! I got the Cuz !

hazelrunpack
May 12th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Poor Molly! But she'll get her chance :thumbs up

Bree suffers from the exuberrance of youth, Breeze. :D (She's a beautiful girl, by the way. She's growing into a lovely young lady!)

Frenchy
May 12th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Bree did not sleep very much in the car came home drank a hole bowl of water paced the floors and now she is good to go angain !!!! playing with mike right now, guess we did not tire her out that much :eek:

What ? This angel ? :angel: :evil:

Frenchy
May 12th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Oohhh... I'm so jealous!! It's your own pets.ca secret meet up? :footinmouth: <-- green with envy

We'll have another one real soon, you're more than welcome to come !

Skryker
May 12th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Looks like everyone had a blast!

Breeze, it's so the curse of puppyhood-what would wear them out when they're older just winds 'em up when they're young!:eek: I can remember my hounds seeming worn out after 2 hours of running and swimming, crashing in the car and then zooming around the house for an hour after coming home. Now, an hour down by the river and they sleep all day. :D

hazelrunpack
May 12th, 2007, 08:48 PM
It really warms the heart to see Nelly playing... :D So happy! :cloud9:

breeze
May 12th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Hazel It is amazing how well nelly looks from the last time i saw her she is doing great !! Frenchy is doing a superb job with her !! :thumbs up

luckypenny
May 12th, 2007, 09:08 PM
I was late for Hubby's 50th Birthday party :o . When I arrived home, he asked if I had the car tires and oil changed on the car :o hee hee. (That's where I said I was heading this afternoon.)

A good time was had; thanks again for the invite Frenchy. And yes, I was telling Breeze that Bree is quite the exuberant puppy. It was such a fine balance of personalities. I think Penny is just what Bree needed and Nelly is just what Penny needed. Molly is the perfect lady and Sam, of course, king of his domain. And Bailey....definately has a crush on Penny :laughing: .

Penny started off showing her anti-social side through the fence but as soon as she was in the yard, they all established their places rather quickly and then fun was had by all (with a little refereeing :D ). They were all :angel: s.

luckypenny
May 12th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Oh, and Breeze....if it makes you feel any better, Penny didn't sleep in the car either and had a good romp in the yard with Lucky when we got home. I just let her out a little while ago and caught her trying to dig her way back to Frenchy's I think. I have to admit though, first time I ever met a Bernese that puts a Lab's energy levels to shame :laughing: .

breeze
May 12th, 2007, 09:24 PM
luckypenny, people laugh at me and tell me I am over reacting when I tell them how much energy she has. then they see her and they can't belive it either

Frenchy
May 12th, 2007, 09:25 PM
and caught her trying to dig her way back to Frenchy's I think.

:laughing: I'll be waiting for her. Sorry about you being late for the party :eek:

Frenchy
May 12th, 2007, 09:27 PM
This is Bree = :goodvibes:

:laughing: poor dog attacked one of the pool's wall , the pool won ! :laughing: she's too cute !

breeze
May 12th, 2007, 09:29 PM
This is Bree = :goodvibes:

:laughing: poor dog attacked one of the pool's wall , the pool won ! :laughing: she's too cute !

she just couldn't figure out who put it there in the first place :laughing: :laughing:

Crestedcrazy
May 12th, 2007, 10:29 PM
awwww Puppy play dates are just the best :lovestruck:

TeriM
May 12th, 2007, 11:02 PM
Awesome pics, looks like so much fun for all involved (including the parents) :cloud9: .

Prin
May 13th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Poor Breeze though- that kind of energy wears out a human really quickly. :evil: :D

Gonna have to have a road trip to come play too next time. :D

rainbow
May 13th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Awesome doggies. :lovestruck: Looks like they all had a great time. :highfive:

Hunter's_owner
May 13th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Great pics. I am jealous as well:sad: lol. They looked like they had such a great time.

The pic of Bree with her head under the fence made me laugh:laughing: