Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What are the odds???? ( sheesh)

erykah1310
May 12th, 2007, 11:33 AM
I swear I should go and buy a lottery ticket!:laughing:
Yesterday I was cruising around in the car ( yup, cause gas is only $1.10/litre :rolleyes: ) with the sunroof opened, and.... :eek: I got hit in the head with a fair sized rock:eek: Seriously... what are the odds that the transport flipps up a rock and it lands directly on my head through the sunroof while ripping down the highway at 110???:shrug:
Then this morning I was going out side with the dogs, and having my coffee, the dogs were running around like mad dogs. Someone... kicked up a little piece of a turd and it flew up and landed directly in my coffee:yuck: what are the odds of that happening. I miss one turd in my clean up yesterday and they kick it up into my coffee cup:shrug:
IM heading out to get some lottery tickets, you know it happens in 3's right:pray:

TeriM
May 12th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Hehe, ouch and yuck :D . I hope the lotto experience is a bit more pleasant for ya :D .

JanM
May 12th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Now there's a start to what could be a very interesting rest of the day! The odds are so incredible that you really MUST get that lottery ticket! And by the way - our gas just went up to $1.25!

Mocha's mum
May 12th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Definately buy a lotto ticket!! I don't think I've ever heard of such luck!! As long as you are okay....and I guess that's the pup's way of telling you to pay more attention!! Ha ha ha!!

We're at 1.12 here.....grrrrr.....

hazelrunpack
May 12th, 2007, 12:42 PM
urrmm...did you see the turd fly in there or did you find it when you got to the bottom of the cup? :eek: :yuck: :eek:

Dracko
May 12th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Ha Ha Ha...that made me laugh. We all have days like that, I suppose. If I were you I'd go back to bed and stay there all day. :eek:

Crestedcrazy
May 12th, 2007, 02:00 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Good Luck with the lottery, you'll need it to pay for the gas!

Prin
May 12th, 2007, 03:23 PM
I'm with Dracko. I'd just quit living for today. :laughing: :grouphug:

trippincherri
May 12th, 2007, 03:50 PM
OMG the turd part made me laugh so hard :laughing:
I guess that was the dogs way of telling you "here you missed one".
They were just trying to help.

Hunter's_owner
May 12th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Lol Erykah, yeah definitely worth buying lottery ticket. Those are crazy slim chances of either of them happening, let alone both.

Everyones comments made me laugh, btw:laughing:

erykah1310
May 12th, 2007, 07:42 PM
I saw something flying through the air and it splashed in my cup, I figured it was a bug of sorts so I started dumping it, it was a turd:sick:

Got my lotto ticket, gonna need to win something to pay for the tire repairs I have to get done.:frustrated: I had a bad day afterwards and need a new tire, lets just say, a Grand Prix just doesnt look right with a donut on it:laughing:

Hunter's_owner
May 12th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Well Erykah, my fingers will be crossed for you.:fingerscr :goodvibes:
(and for me too, lol:o )

Skryker
May 12th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Hopefully, the tire issue was the bad third thing and your good ones start with Lottery win and Encore win. ;)