Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

just an update

jorja&sylvester
April 22nd, 2004, 10:18 PM
On April 8th I had posted that I had to give 2 of my cats up for adoption. My co-worker was at the OSPCA with Guides last night and I asked her to see if my cats were still there. One was adopted 5 days after I brought her in and the other is still there. As we both miss the cats dearly, my husband is going to try the allergy shots and I am going to pick up my other cat on Sunday if he has not been adopted. My sister took my old girl so I can still see her and I will leave her there as she is happy and there is no need to move her again. If the allergy shots do not work I will start looking for a home myself. I just thought I would let you all know.

woodbyter
April 23rd, 2004, 03:14 AM
I hope the allergy shots work. It sounds like your life has a hole in it without the cats... :D

Maxie's mom
April 23rd, 2004, 06:26 AM
Great news....i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! ;) Hope hubby's allergies improve.

chico2
April 23rd, 2004, 07:44 AM
I agree,Good Luck! Your remaining cat,might have some troubles if he goes back home,having spent time in a cage,but will soon recover...

mona_b
April 23rd, 2004, 08:34 AM
I take it when you brought the both in you didn't tell them they need to go together?

I'm glad to hear your other got adopted.

I do hope the shots work.It would just be so unfair if you get him out,bring him home just have him leave again.That would be to much stress on him.

Good Luck.

Luba
April 23rd, 2004, 12:53 PM
I hope it works out