Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Big Bone!

Ford Girl
May 11th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Hi, I've seen these posted on here before so I thought I would post these. I gave Dazy a huge bone, she wasn't sure what to do with it, she lunged at it, barked at it and barked at me, licked it and ran back, but eventually chewed it for an hour!! Too funny!

These 2 are from when I just put it down, she wasn't sure what to do.

Ford Girl
May 11th, 2007, 02:57 PM
2 more. :crazy:

breeze
May 11th, 2007, 02:59 PM
I wonder how long it is going to take her to finish that one !!:D
She is such a beautiful dog :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
May 11th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Those are so cute. Sweet pup. My Halo would do the same, bark at it for a while then finally get brave enough to chew a bit. Shadow would ignore it.

breeze
May 11th, 2007, 03:37 PM
I've never tried Bree (9 months old) on them I wonder what she would do??

JanM
May 11th, 2007, 03:39 PM
awww - ever sweet! My two just grab them and chew!

Crestedcrazy
May 11th, 2007, 03:50 PM
That's a HUGE bone! Bet she enjoyed it once she got over the shock :)

Ford Girl
May 11th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Have you guys ever seen those cow hooves at the stores? It's the whole hoof. They are gross, but she loved those too. She only gets stuff like this when she is supervised, but it keeps her occupied for hours. here's a pic of her eating one, you can't really see it, but she's happy.

breeze
May 11th, 2007, 04:10 PM
It doesn't upset her tummy or worst the D word (runny poop??)lol

Ford Girl
May 11th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Nope, she is use to rich food. And I take it away after an hour of so, if it's a really full one with lots of marrow, meat and skin, I might take it away after 1/2 an hour. She use to get the runs from liver treats too but since we started her on Orijen, she can handle richer foods.

SableCollie
May 11th, 2007, 05:06 PM
"What exactly am I supposed to do with this? You expect me to chew on it? Seriously? Well, maybe just a little taste. Hmmmm....this is good!" :p

Scott_B
May 11th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Be carefull with those big dino bones. They can break teeth, so know your dog. if they're a power chewer, teeth can break!

TeriM
May 12th, 2007, 01:02 AM
She's such a pretty little girl :lovestruck: . I gave my guys those with their puppy teeth but they are mega chewers and Lucy already has a broken back tooth so they don't get them anymore :sad: .

rainbow
May 13th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Dazy is beautiful. :lovestruck: