Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bath Tub Pics

trippincherri
May 10th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Well after splashing around in river mud and water, Shamus was not smellin too good.
Shelby doesn't really get smelly but my goodness does Shamus ever reek. :yuck: Is it a boy dog thing in general? I mean do they smell worse lol?

Well he had a bath/shower and is now silky soft and smells sweet.
Here's some pics to show how impressed he was lol:

Okay here I go....this isn't so bad

Dad says if I behave I can have a a cookie,mom says a whole handful :D

trippincherri
May 10th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Look how long I am!! And pitiful

Oohhh a towel, I love towels

trippincherri
May 10th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Can someone please dry me?

I think... I smell.... like a girl.... *sigh*

jiorji
May 10th, 2007, 11:45 PM
lol awwww but girls smell NICE:D

Prin
May 10th, 2007, 11:46 PM
Shamus is such a handsome bugger. :cloud9: I think the smell is on a dog by dog basis.:D Boo doesn't really smell... I hope the newfs don't teach him.:D

Dracko
May 11th, 2007, 12:24 AM
:lovestruck:

Hunter's_owner
May 11th, 2007, 06:37 AM
Yeah I don't think the smelliness is boy-dog specific, I think it is more a dog by dog thing. Some dogs do, some dogs don't.:shrug:
Very cute pictures, btw:lovestruck:

chico2
May 11th, 2007, 06:55 AM
Awww those pics are adorable,Shamus is such a good boy,that clean,wet nose of his looks really kissable:lovestruck:

technodoll
May 11th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Oh! my goodness, how sweet is that? :cloud9: what a heartthrob that shamus is, talk about "puppy eyes" eh? LOL

of the two beanies, maika is the smelly one - maybe because she plays with more dogs and their stink rubs off on her, or maybe because her fur is so much thicker and denser :shrug:

Crestedcrazy
May 11th, 2007, 10:21 AM
awwwww the poor pitiful baby, Ryder feels for you as he just had his bath the other day too!

Such a sad face! hope that you got a treat afterwards :)

Dog Dancer
May 11th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Shamus we feel for you! He's so cute. I hope he got the whole bunch of cookies. My two need a bath but since the entire front and back yards are currently just dirt it's not really worth it. We'll just do a light touch up and go full bath once the yards are finished a bit more. Lucky them they get a break.

Stacer
May 11th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Awww, those are some sweet pics. He looks so defeated by all the cleanliness.

breeze
May 11th, 2007, 03:45 PM
all nice and clean and smelling pretty now you can cuddle up to him :lovestruck:

nakita use to smell really bad and she was a she Bree who is also a female doesn't smell but boy can she get dirty !!:laughing:

trippincherri
May 11th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Lol oh he acts unhappy but I think he secretly loves baths.
Once he gets out of the tub he is CRAZY, runs all over the house shaking and dragging towels every which way, just SUPER excited.
This time though I cut his playtime short so I could brush him, he is in his spring shed right now :rolleyes: so there is hair everywhere.
And then he got a great big pig ear (Shelby too) and went and slept on the deck for awhile.
All that cleanliness made him sleepy I guess. :p

breeze
May 11th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Bree goes nut and acts like a crazy dog when she comes out of a bath, have to clean the bath, hall, my room the floor and remind everyone not to walk with sock on cause they will get all wet, then she settles down.. she loves the blowdryer

SableCollie
May 11th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Wow he does look really long in that pic. I know a lot of dogs that act all sad through the bath and then as soon as they see the drying-off towels, get all happy! He's so cute wrapped up in the towel! Sable just hates baths all the way through which is too bad, as she is one of those smelly type dogs and I have to bath her every 4 weeks.

Frenchy
May 11th, 2007, 08:06 PM
He's soo cute ! Please, more baths ! (and more pics ;) )

Smiley14
May 11th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Oh, LOL, those are too adorable! Hehe. Gotta love bath time. :)

hazelrunpack
May 11th, 2007, 10:08 PM
What a sweetheart! :cloud9:

The Pack loves towels, too. But they never get bathed so they have to wait for rain to get towel-dried. They never stink he he he but they sure do think hazel stinks sometimes! :crazy:

Edit: Oh, wait...I lied...sometimes they get hosed off to remove the mud, and they get towel-dried then, too...but they still never stink. :o :laughing:

Mocha's mum
May 11th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Oh my goodness!! Look at that face! And those eyes!! Too adorable!

TeriM
May 12th, 2007, 12:47 AM
Awesome pics, he is such a handsome boy. I'm guessing he turns on the cuteness factor when it works in his favour :rolleyes: :lovestruck: . My dogs always get the post-bath zoomies too, we always have to make sure all the doors to the bedroooms are closed or they go all nutso on the bed drying themselves off :D .

rainbow
May 13th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Oh, those eyes....super adorable. :cloud9: