Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nice BB lol

Dekka
May 9th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Hey spent some time reading posts-and decided to join. I have lots of animals. 5 Jack Russell Terriers 6 horses and 3 baby bunnies. I teach dog training classes , and riding lessons. I compete in obedience and agility with my dogs. Look forward to posting and reading :D

chico2
May 9th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Decka,WOW 5 JRT's you must have a very lively household and we all love horses and bunnies,pictures are a must:p
Welcome to our Forumhttp://bestsmileys.com/horses1/25.gif

erykah1310
May 9th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Oh yes pictures are a must!
Welcome aboard the board Dekka!

Chico, I feel bad for your horse there, that fly just wont leave it alone:sad:
Someone get the bug spray

Dekka
May 9th, 2007, 04:47 PM
oh its a very busy house hold (esp when you rescue baby bunnies (look dinner on the foot mom..but why do you keep them out of reach!)

Where should I post some pics?

SableCollie
May 9th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Yay bunnies! I have bunnies too! You can post pics in the photo forum, there's also a pet picture thread in the breed forum I think. Doesn't matter as long as we get to see your pets!

Hunter's_owner
May 9th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Welcome to the forum!!!:)

mafiaprincess
May 9th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Hey hun, long time no see.

Wanna hold my hand this weekend, I'm so scared to trial. lol.

Welcome to the board. :lovestruck:

Dekka
May 9th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Ok posted pics :D

And hey ya no prob I will hold your hand (though you and Cider will be great!) Are you going both days?

mafiaprincess
May 9th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Yeah, standard right after you saturday, and gamblers.
standard and jumpers sunday.

Think I'm an idiot I was so hardcore to go that I picked 2 each day this trial and the spot on trial when I should have been testing the waters, lol.

Are you running just Dekka?

rainbow
May 9th, 2007, 11:52 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Dekka
May 10th, 2007, 06:46 AM
Mafiaprincess-Yep just running Dekka this weekend and next. We have 3 runs on sat and 4 runs on sun...so I don't think you are too hard core :)

Kimberly, Lynn and Wendy are all entered too

mafiaprincess
May 11th, 2007, 12:31 PM
LOL, Friend was telling me her friend new to competing has entered 12 runs in a trial local to them coming up. My jaw dropped.. So 4 each weekend is 'safer' than I thought ;)

Oh great people who recognize me so if we have a super embarrassing run it'll be even more embarrassing ;)

lilmegshepherds
May 15th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Welcome to the forums