-->

Rotti bit off girl's ear

TKW
May 9th, 2007, 04:07 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2007/05/09/bc-dog-attack.html

erykah1310
May 9th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Poor little gurl :sad: hopefully she heals well....:pray:

Neighbours say they were shocked by the attack and the fact there was a Rottweiler living on their street.

"And if they've got Rotties here, we'd like to know since we live across the street," said one man.

OMFG, Give me a break...
In that same moronic frame of mind, I want to be advised of EVERYONE with either a gun, or Sharp Steak knife in my area:eek: Deadly deadly weapons those steak knives can be:rolleyes:
Give your head a shake "One man"... there are far more dangerous things lurking in peoples homes than their dogs:frustrated:

amsmom2njkz
May 10th, 2007, 03:57 AM
Oh man what a shame. For the girl and the rotti. I cant help but to wonder why this happened. I hope the girl is ok and not scarred by this her entire lifetime.

marsupial mama
May 13th, 2007, 06:40 AM
Good grief. Parents need to teach their kids to ASK before petting strange animals. I don't know if the dog was leashed or in a fenced yard, if not it should have been. A bit of common sense all round would go a long way towards avoiding these tragedies.

I also hope the girl will heal fully and not be scarred, physically or emotionally, by this. But I know it will take time...