Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Help identifying my dog breed

hangpilot391
May 8th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Hello i adopted a stray dog near my home. I need help identifying the mixed breed. She is about 7 years old (the girl who gave her shots thinks) .possibly some poodle in her . thanks see pics at http://www.outlawaircraft.com/dog.htm

breeze
May 8th, 2007, 04:03 PM
not sure of the breed but she is really cute :lovestruck: what is her name??

Dog Dancer
May 8th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Thank you for adopting this very cute stray. She'll pay you back with many years of love and companionship. She definitely looks to have poodle in her. Maybe a malti-poo or something. But your groomer is right, poddle for sure I'd say.

lori5463
May 8th, 2007, 04:45 PM
I have a friend who has a poodle and cocker mix that looks just like your dog . So maybe that's a possibility . She's a really cute dog,but good luck brushing that hair.WOW!

dmc123
May 8th, 2007, 06:39 PM
I agree with the others, looks like she has poodle in her to me. Looks a lot like my dog Toby from long ago he was all poodle (pics: 1st before haircut, 2nd with a trim :) )

She's a cutie! Good luck with her :)

Diane

Prin
May 8th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Looks like Poodle to me too. Congrats! :)

Kristin7
May 9th, 2007, 11:41 AM
I don't know, except for the poodle, but your adopted dog is VERY cute! :cloud9:

hangpilot391
May 21st, 2007, 03:05 PM
Hello
thanlk you for your replys on my dog brigitte. My
adopted poodle type dog brigitte does not seem to know how to fetch. The only game she plays is tug of war with her leash. Do i need to train her to do it and how, or do poodles not do the sort of thing. She is the first pet i have ever had and i am complety ignorant about them

thanks david