Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

for Puppyluv.....

jiorji
May 7th, 2007, 06:06 PM
well in recent events with the Hoff's private life, Hoff supporters such as Puppyluv should invest in this tshirt.:laughing: :laughing:

Puppyluv
May 7th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I actually have it!
But the Hoff has had some hard drunken times lately..drunken hoff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82-FJyniP7A&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fperezhilton%2Ecom%2F)

jiorji
May 7th, 2007, 06:17 PM
LOL cool

yeah i heard about his drunkenness...tisk tisk Mr. Hoff

rainbow
May 7th, 2007, 06:21 PM
So, did he get fired? :rolleyes:

Puppyluv
May 7th, 2007, 06:39 PM
I don't know.. but he did lose visitation rights...

Prin
May 7th, 2007, 06:46 PM
What a loser. An old dried up version of Paris Hilton.:rolleyes:

jiorji
May 7th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Prin refer to the picture in the first post:rolleyes:

Prin
May 7th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Hey, if you don't want to be hasseled stop publicizing your own stupidity.

Puppyluv
May 7th, 2007, 08:06 PM
You know, this is getting a little hurtful. Poor Hoff, all of you nay-sayers should just bugger hoff!:laughing:
I do have to say though, I love how all of the other "For so and so......" threads involve pictures of pets that are really cute, while the "For puppyluv...." thread gets the Hoff.
Though to reconcile that, I'll post a favourite:
http://static.flickr.com/30/46717317_2f5a6f9a0b.jpg

rainbow
May 7th, 2007, 08:09 PM
That picture is sooo gross. :yuck: And, those poor puppies :sad: I bet he's got more wrinkles than they do now. :laughing:

Puppyluv
May 7th, 2007, 08:11 PM
No.. the facelifts and botox prevent the wrinkling;)

jiorji
May 7th, 2007, 08:12 PM
I do have to say though, I love how all of the other "For so and so......" threads involve pictures of pets that are really cute, while the "For puppyluv...." thread gets the Hoff.

Better???:D

technodoll
May 7th, 2007, 08:24 PM
i wonder if the puppies peed on the nekkid hoff? :eek: :D

"i'm too sexy for my clothes"

~michelle~
May 7th, 2007, 09:26 PM
haha i want a dont hassel the hoff shirt..... where can i get one?

HunterXHunter
May 8th, 2007, 08:28 AM
You know, this is getting a little hurtful. Poor Hoff, all of you nay-sayers should just bugger hoff!:laughing:
Though to reconcile that, I'll post a favourite:
http://static.flickr.com/30/46717317_2f5a6f9a0b.jpg

Oh for the love of God! My eyes...IT BURNS IT BURNS!!!

Wow, that pic SO needed a warning for us guys :frustrated:

Hunter's_owner
May 8th, 2007, 10:46 AM
For some of us girls too:yuck: :laughing: :footinmouth:

jiorji
May 8th, 2007, 11:48 AM
this is MUCH better :cloud9:

HunterXHunter
May 8th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Left is that Jake Gylenhall [sic]? and right is i dunno be he looks scary lol

EDIT: oh is it Jude Law or whatever? Can't we post some hawt girls with pets? :crazy:

jiorji
May 8th, 2007, 12:11 PM
hahaha Hunter...yeah it's Jake and Jude Law:cloud9:

Skryker
May 8th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Well, who is your idea of a hot girl, HxH, so we know who to look for? :D ;)

jiorji
May 8th, 2007, 12:22 PM
maybe Jessica Biel??:o

HunterXHunter
May 8th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Well, who is your idea of a hot girl, HxH, so we know who to look for? :D ;)

Hmm...in terms of celebs, I don't really know. Now that you ask...there aren't many female celebs that truly have and care for pets (I say "truly" because they're not meant to be accessories *cough* Paris *cough*, or just animals they have with them on photoshoots). Could *you* suggest someone Skryker?

rainbow
May 8th, 2007, 01:46 PM
i wonder if the puppies peed on the nekkid hoff? :eek: :D

I hope so. :fingerscr :fingerscr :fingerscr

"i'm too sexy for my clothes"

He's even worse without them. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Skryker
May 8th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Hmm...in terms of celebs, I don't really know. Now that you ask...there aren't many female celebs that truly have and care for pets (I say "truly" because they're not meant to be accessories *cough* Paris *cough*, or just animals they have with them on photoshoots). Could *you* suggest someone Skryker?

I dunno-:o -not sure I'd be a good judge of hot women, seeing as I don't really look at women ;) . I'll ask my husband who he thinks is hot (and then watch him get all flustered as he tries not to say anything that might get him in trouble, ha ha!:laughing: ).

But I know what you mean about female celebs and their fashion accessories. :mad: A pet isn't something you can just stick in your purse!

jiorji
May 8th, 2007, 02:41 PM
that's why i'm starting to like Jessica Biel...she has real dogs:rolleyes: I mean i doubt she got her pits as a fashion accessory. ANd compared to other celebs, i think 95% of her paparazzi pics are actually of her with her dogs at the park, while Paris and Hilary randomly take their toy dogs out when they have the right outfit on:cool:

HunterXHunter
May 8th, 2007, 03:06 PM
LOL yeah so true.

It has to match her shoes otherwise they stay home and the maids care for them. :frustrated:

But you tend to see more of the male celebs. with pets which is cool. :thumbs up

technodoll
May 15th, 2007, 11:03 AM
long live the hoff!

http://www.gizmodo.com/images/crazy-frog.jpg

Prin
May 15th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Yeah, there are so many pics of Jessica Biel out with her doggy. There's somebody else too... One of the young ones... Dang, can't remember her name, but she has a pitty too...

Zach Braff has a dog too... :cloud9:

joeysmama
May 15th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Can't we post some hawt girls with pets?

Okay--well we'll all have to pose with our furbabies ! You did mean us didn't you ???? Didn't you???? :laughing: :laughing: