Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Help me with my Rainbow/Frenchy issues

erykah1310
May 6th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Ok, this is just getting plain ol embarassing for me now, I have no idea why I get those 2 mixed up ALL THE TIME.

I no longer think Frenchy is a man, ( thankfully) but still cant remember who has what...

Time for me to have a little study session.
I need to differenciate them once and for all.:D :o

Frenchy
May 6th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Well maybe this will help you ; I'm blond and have blond dogs :D and one blond dog with stripes (Nelly)

Prin
May 6th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Frenchy:
French :D
in Quebec, in the middle of nowhere
Goldeny + daney
Full of innuendo :evil:

Rainbow:
husky and a lab
in BC
She's the one who's doggie (Chase) just had crazy surgery on his knee...
She has no digicam.:D
She's also the one who sets me straight in the dog food forum all the time.:D

Maya
May 6th, 2007, 11:52 PM
I thought Prin was a middle aged man for about a week.:p I wonder if anyone thought I was a man?

RolandsMom
May 6th, 2007, 11:56 PM
lol. i have an idea about who the ladies are, i just have no idea as to who the men are. (actually i know one, but i dont know whos who. :confused: )but then i am very shockingly terrible with remembering these sorts of things so i apologise ahead of myself...:o

joeysmama
May 7th, 2007, 08:28 AM
I'm ok with Frenchy v Rainbow. It's Rainbow v Raingirl that had me confused. And Hunter's Owner v Hunter x Hunter that used to make me stop and think. But the second one is a man. Also Rick, Schwinn, Jgeonard, and Wdawson are men. I'm missing someone I know. But I sometimes get Frenchy and Technodoll confused. :confused:

And I get myself mixed up with Joey E. Cocker's Mommy. Well I know I'm me and she's her, but when someone answers her in a post and calls her Joey's Mommy I think they're talking to me.:o

Maya
May 7th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Ya I'm really bad with anyone that is similar like the Joeys and hunters. I also get a little confused when OG talks about her dog Maya. I think its OG.:p I'm good with faces but text not so good.

trippincherri
May 7th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Your forgetting Scott!!! He's another one of the rare men we have on here lol.

Another way you can remember Frenchy is the bow chicka bow bow. :D

Frenchy
May 7th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Another way you can remember Frenchy is the bow chicka bow bow. :D

:laughing::offtopic: did you see the new Axe commercial with the girl in the grocery store chika bowing an employee? :laughing:

~michelle~
May 7th, 2007, 01:55 PM
i loved the new axe commercial:D :party:

trippincherri
May 7th, 2007, 02:33 PM
No I haven't seen the commercial yet, but sounds hilarious.
I'll be sure to think of you Frenchy when I see it.

Stacer
May 7th, 2007, 03:20 PM
I think everyone covered how to tell them apart. So I'll just say that I thought Prin was a guy too when I first joined. I think I pretty much keep everyone straight, the only problems I have are with pets, I can't identify who belongs to who, don't ask me to name specific people's pets.

erykah1310
May 7th, 2007, 03:29 PM
I thought Prin was an elderly lady for quite a while :laughing:
Frenchy was a man,
Rainbow is Frenchy half the time to me for some messed up reason,
I could go on and on... but I will stop now.

rainbow
May 7th, 2007, 06:12 PM
But, you haven't got us mixed up for a long time. :D

erykah1310
May 7th, 2007, 06:19 PM
But, you haven't got us mixed up for a long time. :D

:laughing: thats what you think... I PM'd Frenchy and asked her how Chase was doing:o

So RAINBOW... how is Chase ( may get a better response if I ask the right person)

Prin
May 7th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Ok, so I'm a man or a woman, but I'm definitely old, right? *runs off crying* Oh, wait, I have a smiley for that: http://foolstown.com/sm/cry2.gif

LOL there's another axe one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8YZQ6Li5h0
I only found the grocery store one in French.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md9zMmsqkg8

Frenchy
May 7th, 2007, 06:49 PM
I thought Prin was an elderly lady

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif http://bestsmileys.com/poking/2.gif

erykah1310
May 7th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Ok, so I'm a man or a woman, but I'm definitely old, right? *runs off crying*

Nope your not old, your just wise beyond your years!;)

rainbow
May 7th, 2007, 07:02 PM
:laughing: thats what you think... I PM'd Frenchy and asked her how Chase was doing:o

So RAINBOW... how is Chase ( may get a better response if I ask the right person)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Chase seems okay. He definitely didn't stay as restrained as he should have though. :frustrated: He goes to the vet tomorrow for his xray so hopefully it healed right. :fingerscr

i_have_too_many
May 9th, 2007, 09:16 AM
I just think everyone is a woman untill I learn otherwise, or the name suggests. I really think this forum is more of a lady's thing anyways (sorry guys ;) )

BTW anyone else think something dirty when you see the add at the bottom of the screen for "StickySheets" :laughing: