Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Do you think their bones are big enough?

JanM
May 6th, 2007, 01:00 PM
tee hee - I got these bones to see how they would like them - both Bobby and Amber seem quite happy with them!

erykah1310
May 6th, 2007, 01:05 PM
LOL, nope I think they could be just a smidgen bigger.:laughing:

*psst.... that last picture is almost R rated, or could be my mind :laughing:

angeldogs
May 6th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Hey the dino bone.jag loves them.they sure look like they do.nice pics.

Frenchy
May 6th, 2007, 01:23 PM
*psst.... that last picture is almost R rated, or could be my mind :laughing:

:eek: Erykah ! :eek:

Well, now that you mention it :p

Bobby and Amber will be busy for a few hours :D

rainbow
May 6th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Cute pics and they obviously like their bones. :cloud9:

Prin
May 6th, 2007, 02:41 PM
:eek: hehe, have fun with those! :D

JanM
May 6th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by erykah1310
*psst.... that last picture is almost R rated, or could be my mind

oopsie - I missed that comment earlier... :laughing: and to think - that never crossed my mind... :laughing: :laughing:

Crestedcrazy
May 6th, 2007, 03:43 PM
OMGosh they are HUGE!!! My Ryder would love those however they are way bigger than my little ones :D

RolandsMom
May 6th, 2007, 04:17 PM
LOl Erykah. i agree. they seem to be enjoying those huge bones! lucky kids!

Stacer
May 6th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Them sure are big bones. I agree with erykah, completely x rated.

technodoll
May 6th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Those looked like smoked bones, which are cooked... be careful for chipped and cracked teeth :eek: also they're full of chemicals (nitrates) and some dogs get the runs on those, just a head's up - hope everything goes well, they sure look happy :highfive:

Smiley14
May 6th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Oh, LOL, those are too funny! And YEP, those are big bones! Hehe. I don't even know what Petey would do with a bone that big! That one might be a little bit too big to bury, LOL! And TD, thanks for the info, good to know! :)

JanM
May 6th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Yes, Technodoll, they are smoked bones - neither dog can handle raw bones - they vomit but they've never had a problem with the smoked so I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

technodoll
May 6th, 2007, 10:03 PM
well that's good news! they look like little wolves, LOL! :laughing:

Seiko
May 6th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Happy dogs for sure!

Where did ya find that smoked like that? I buy the whole femur and have the butcher cut it up in 3 or 4 inch sections so my guys can get at the marrow. But know they would love to have it smoked.

JanM
May 6th, 2007, 11:22 PM
I get the bones from a local pet store. The owner takes great care when bringing in any food item for animals so I'm very comfortable buying them from this pet store. I'm not sure I'd get them from a large consortium because you just don't know what you're getting much of the time.

It's evening here now and the puppies have finally left their bones - knowing full well they'll be there in the morning! Happy puppies indeed - but not spoiled :laughing: