Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New here

ancientgirl
May 6th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Hi, I'm new to this board.

I recently adopted a 6 week old kitty. He's about 9 weeks now and becoming a little terror. But I love him.

I'm glad I found this board because I have a lot of questions I hope some people here can give me answers to and some advice.

rainbow
May 6th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Welcome to the forum. I seen the pics of Vlad in your other post and he is one cute little guy. :lovestruck: Looking forward to seeing more pics of him with his new girlfriend. :D

dtbmnec
May 6th, 2007, 01:01 PM
LOL at 9 weeks and on they are little terrors...but cute ones that purr so you can't really get mad at them!

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!

Megan

P.S. Vlad does look really cute and all :) They don't stay that small and scrawny forever though :(

ancientgirl
May 8th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Welcome to the forum. I seen the pics of Vlad in your other post and he is one cute little guy. :lovestruck: Looking forward to seeing more pics of him with his new girlfriend. :D

I've got plenty of pictures of my sweet Vlad. I did notice I saw something about a pictures sub folder but I can't seem to find it.

I've also got to get some batteries in my camera so when his new friend comes home I can get some pictures of her too.

Thanks for the welcome. Everyone is quite friendly here.

ancientgirl
May 8th, 2007, 11:47 AM
LOL at 9 weeks and on they are little terrors...but cute ones that purr so you can't really get mad at them!

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!

Megan

P.S. Vlad does look really cute and all :) They don't stay that small and scrawny forever though :(

He was a terror at 7 weeks already, but I had a feeling his name would come back to haunt me.

I'm enjoying the forum. Lots of friendly people with some wonderful advice.

I take plenty of pictures of him, so that I can remember what a little cutie he was when he gets older. Even though I expect him to be a very handsome cat.