Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh Wow

mona_b
April 21st, 2004, 04:25 PM
Sorry,just had to say that this new set up is going to take some getting used to..........LOL :o

Catt31
April 21st, 2004, 04:42 PM
WHOA!!!!!! I feel like I'm in the twilight zone!!!!! do do do doooooooo!

LavenderRott
April 21st, 2004, 05:49 PM
My rottweiler forum did this update a while ago, so when I came here, I thought I was in the wrong place! LOL!

Luba
April 21st, 2004, 05:57 PM
Cool check out the new pad man!

Luba
April 21st, 2004, 06:00 PM
Ahhh changing my siggy didn't work :( :eek:

Lucky Rescue
April 21st, 2004, 06:53 PM
Cool Forum! Thanks Marko!!:) I feel we have "arrived"!:D

I find it's loading extremely slowly for me, but that could just be due to the fact that I am in "dial up Hell"!

daisy18216
April 21st, 2004, 06:58 PM
Wow!!! Nice Job!!!

I need to make an appearance here more often. I've been very busy lately.

This is cool how you changed your designs!! :D

Spoiled
April 21st, 2004, 09:26 PM
Cool. Except I keep on hitting the "quote" button to reply by accident.

I think these emoticons are pretty cool. Luckyrescue, they still didn't put on your "barfing" emoticon that you wanted!:D

Or maybe this one is just as good: :eek:

Luba
April 21st, 2004, 09:51 PM
I last my darn title :(

chico2
April 22nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
I kind of like it,it will take some getting used to...but it's progress,right! Get with the times girls :D

Luba
April 22nd, 2004, 04:07 PM
Got my title back YIPPIE

I'm happy I'm happy I'm happy WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

mona_b
April 22nd, 2004, 05:27 PM
Looks like everyone is a Senior now...........LMAO.....

Even spoiled.......LOL....... :p

Luba
April 22nd, 2004, 05:43 PM
Welcome to retirement ya old farts HAHAHA

mona_b
April 22nd, 2004, 05:57 PM
LMAO..

You want a good laugh...My dad gave me his extra Zellers Senior Card for points...They just look at me when I give it to them....I tell them I use Oil of Olay.......LOL..... :D :p

Luba
April 22nd, 2004, 07:29 PM
You funny girl hahaha!

Club Z cheater :eek:

Spoiled
April 22nd, 2004, 08:19 PM
Yay, we all got our titles back! I'm still learning how to use this thing, though :( Anyone know what the little yellow button with the "hills" on that says "insert image" when you move your mouse over it? :confused:

I still think the "EEK" ( :eek: ) is just as good as a barfing emoticon. I liked the other "EEK" better before they updated this, though. Double use! :eek:

woodbyter
April 23rd, 2004, 03:49 AM
I like the new forum too-Gets better as I get used to it.LOL
Well, let's see so far people have referred to us as "GIRLS" thanks chico2, my wife will be surprised to learn this;
Luba refers to us as "OLD FARTS";
Spoiled can't keep her fingers off the "QUOTE" button;
Cat31 is in the twilight zone-aren't we all???
and Mona_B is using her dad's Zeller's card to buy up Oil of OLAY.
We went to the gas station the other day where they pump the gas for you. My wife was driving and the guy pumping the gas -when he was through-took her credit card and asked if she would like a SENIOR CAR WASH. (My wife is a blond and you don't refer to them as seniors-LOL)She looked at him and asked what a SENIOR car wash was and how old did one have to be to qualify? Without batting an eye and having never before looked in my direction he responded " a senior car wash is for those over 60 and I was letting you have it since you had your FATHER with you. I would have normally beaten him to a pulp with my crutches if I hadn't admired his quick thinking and self preservation instincts. He never cracked a smile.
My wife was happy with her clean car and she now refers to me as "DAD". ;)

mona_b
April 23rd, 2004, 07:44 AM
I Mona am a Club Z cheater...........LMFAO....... :p

ROTFLMFAO @ woodbiter....I bet your wife got a chuckle with the "DAD" part..LOL..

So,since I am a blonde,and if we are still on this site in 20 odd years,this means you guys can't call me a senior....... :D :p

Ummmmm Spoiled,did you notice your title says YOU are a senior?....LOL.... :p

Spoiled
April 23rd, 2004, 08:36 AM
I guess we're all a bunch of weirdos on here. :confused:

I guess I'm a young senior :p

That likes the "quote" button!;)

Luba
April 23rd, 2004, 12:50 PM
Hello Mona and welcome to club-z-anon where you can earn points by not collecting points!! Each trip to a zellers store w/o producing your fraudulent (lmfhO) card will earn you one club-z-anon point!

Redeem your points at SEARS !!! HAHAHAHA

Woody's lawn sign reads:

Pennies for Peacock poop per package
Please pay promptly
Payment preferred in
PENNIES!

PENNIES FOR POOP

mona_b
April 23rd, 2004, 12:55 PM
[SIZE=5]ROTFLMFAO............ :p

mona_b
April 23rd, 2004, 12:56 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh MANNNN....I can't even get that right...WAAAAAAAAA

Catt31
April 23rd, 2004, 10:00 PM
OMG we are alllllll friggin' nutzzzzzzzzzz!! LMFHO!!!!! :cool:

mona_b
April 23rd, 2004, 10:42 PM
I'm thinking that's why we all get along...........LMAO.... :D :p

woodbyter
April 23rd, 2004, 11:02 PM
OK ladies I'd like to retire on my revenue ventures.

Somehow "Pennies for Poopers" is about as unalluring as "Koppers for Krap".

Let's get into the big money. I still have to run a farm-feed animals-birds, deer, goats, horses,turtles, fish and anything else that finds it's way to my little hideaway. Also a daughter and her kids when the decide to come visit-which is usually when they are broke.....

Old governmenrt workers and retired professors don't live in the lap of luxury so we need big money ideas, so I may retire and live in the life style I would like to become accustomed to....LOL :D

Spoiled
April 24th, 2004, 09:50 AM
They sell steer poop, so you should try it. "peackock poop" might just be the going thing!

Chany
April 24th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Woodbyter, It sounds like you have your own petting zoo there!! ;) Try charging admission.lol Or better yet maybe you should write a book of your memoirs because with your sense of humor, I'm thinking a best seller!! :)

Luba
April 24th, 2004, 10:33 AM
Ya Woody charge admission prices, that would make a killing and hey...

At our local Zoo they sell bags of 'Zoo poo'

Come on...you have so much crap there you don't know what to do with it. City folk will pay a bundle for good old crap for their gardens.

I'd get a 'load' (lol) packaged and start a little poop stand out front of your place!!

Hey Mona..Zellers at Parkway plaza is closing for good today....Ellesmere and Pharmacy in Scarborough FYI.....you better call your sponsor!!!

:eek:

mona_b
April 24th, 2004, 10:44 AM
woody :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know I know...my bad...LOL

Thanks for the heads up Luba.I'm right on it..... :D

woodbyter,please tell me you haven't told your wife about us loonies?

LMAO