Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

sunny afternoon

Frenchy
May 5th, 2007, 04:35 PM
The Cuz girls , look in the background in the first pic, that is why I don't have a clotheline !

Frenchy
May 5th, 2007, 04:38 PM
The gang hanging out, and Nelly again, cuz she looks so good :D and kinda looks like a Cuz too (look at those ears!)

angeldogs
May 5th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Good pics.their all looking good.man is nelly beautiful:lovestruck: .
she's looking better all the time.your doing an awsome job they are all lucky to be with you.

Frenchy
May 5th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Thanks angeldogs , Nelly has come a long way, considering her past,she deserves all the best. I tried to take pics of her and Sam playing, I couldn't get too close because they stop when I do !

Frenchy
May 5th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Nelly : oh come on , get up old man , I'm not done with you :evil:

Winston
May 5th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Oh Frenchy! Nice pics! Nelly looks GREAT! and she looks happy now!

You have done a great job!

Cindy

angeldogs
May 5th, 2007, 05:25 PM
i understand the they see camera and stop.thats why jag is always staring.the prop ball:D

Frenchy
May 5th, 2007, 05:31 PM
i understand the they see camera and stop.thats why jag is always staring.the prop ball:D

I call it the frog syndrome, do you remember that singing frog in Bugs Bunny ? Singing "hello my darling ...." as soon as the man would open the box it was in ,but as soon as he tried showing other people , the frog didn't do nothing :laughing:

Prin
May 5th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Great pics! Everybody's looking like they're having fun. :cloud9:

Rottielover
May 5th, 2007, 05:44 PM
They all look like they are enjoying the gorgeous weather. All beautiful:cloud9:

gomez
May 5th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Looks liek so much fun! Love the fluffy tails:thumbs up

rainbow
May 5th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Great pics of the fuzzbutts. :lovestruck: It's good to see Nelly playing and having fun. :cloud9:

Hunter's_owner
May 5th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Excellent pics Frenchy:thumbs up I am so jealous of the green grass and sunshine:sad:

Everyone looks like they are having so much fun. I love the last one with Nelly trying to get Sam to play:lovestruck:

angeldogs
May 5th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Frenchy :laughing: i like that way of looking at it.i remember the frog.

chico2
May 6th, 2007, 07:21 AM
Frenchy,the Goldens are beautiful as usual,every time I see Nelly a tear escapes,but a happy tear....just thinking of where she came from and look at her now:lovestruck:

TeriM
May 9th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Yeah, pics of the frenchy gang :cloud9: . Everyone looks so happy and Nelly is looking sooooo much better :lovestruck: .

Frenchy
May 10th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Thanks TeriM, next pics will be with their doggy pool, if I can get at least one of them to try it ! :frustrated:

breeze
May 10th, 2007, 11:52 AM
I must have missed this one :sad:
all your doggies look wonderful and happy, you are doing great with nelly she looks great !! it must be nice to have a fenced in backyard??

Frenchy
May 10th, 2007, 12:00 PM
it must be nice to have a fenced in backyard??

It's the best, peace of mind.... the dogs like to get in get out get in get out many times, so it doesn't bother me , I know I don't have to be there all the time with them. But Nelly and Sam will not stay very long outside if I'm not there with them, velcro dogs :shrug:

Crestedcrazy
May 10th, 2007, 12:45 PM
What a beautiful group of dogs:)
all those goldens and a dane so cute and reminded me of that Sesame Street song "which one of these things is not like the other....."

Got to love those cuz balls too, very durable :thumbs up

Frenchy
May 10th, 2007, 07:26 PM
all those goldens and a dane so cute and reminded me of that Sesame Street song "which one of these things is not like the other....."

Got to love those cuz balls too, very durable :thumbs up

Sesame street song :laughing: I love the Cuzs ! The little horns are starting to wear off but the feet are still attach :thumbs up

lilmegshepherds
May 10th, 2007, 08:14 PM
They are both simply stunning.

Thank you very much for sharing.

heidiho
May 10th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Is that your great dane....Beautiful.

Frenchy
May 10th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Is that your great dane....Beautiful.

Thanks , but she's not mine yet, she's a foster for now , waiting for the BYB's trial. :fingerscr

poodletalk
May 10th, 2007, 08:31 PM
[QUOTE]She's not mine yet/QUOTE]

Are you considering adopting her?

Frenchy
May 10th, 2007, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE]She's not mine yet/QUOTE]

Are you considering adopting her?

After all I've been thru with her (still working on some things) I just couldn't let her go to someone else. :lovestruck:

Smiley14
May 10th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Oh, the gang is too cute! Love that last pic! :laughing: Way too cute! :)