Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

youtube addiction

technodoll
May 4th, 2007, 11:51 PM
i can't stop. i've been spending hours cruising from music video to music video, everything i've ever wanted and more is there! it's all there! i'm tappin' my foot and signing and making an idjitt of myseld - LOL Oh man I need to get a life... but... i. can't. stop!!!

:sorry:

jiorji
May 5th, 2007, 12:03 AM
ooohhh music videos
I like the new Rihanna video:o even though i don't care much for r&B but that song's pretty neat:D

technodoll
May 5th, 2007, 12:31 AM
yeah i LOVE it!! heard it on the radio a couple weeks ago and bingo, i knew it would be a winner :thumbs up

angeldogs
May 5th, 2007, 12:51 AM
Atleast you can admit your an addict.that's a start.:D

jiorji
May 5th, 2007, 12:56 AM
now i'm watching old Bob marley videos

sigh...:sad:

angeldogs
May 5th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Bob Marley.nothing wrong with that.

jiorji
May 5th, 2007, 01:18 AM
the :sad: was for the fact that he's gone :yell: :yell: :yell:
it's the good ones that always get the cut too early

angeldogs
May 5th, 2007, 01:41 AM
Yes that seem to be the way.the good die young:sad:

Stacer
May 5th, 2007, 08:42 AM
my man is addicted to youtube, he was jealous of my pets.ca addiction and wanted a web vice for himself. I check it once in a while and watch random stupid stuff.

trippincherri
May 5th, 2007, 12:25 PM
I love youtube.
You can pretty much find anything on there, and its fun watching other people make idiots of themselves for the world to see lol.

LynLyn
May 5th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Hello. My name is Lyn and I am a youtube-aholic. I love watching music videos and old TV shows on there, especially cartoons that I watched as a kid (care bears, she-ra and some episodes of full house and saved by the bell) Whats the new rihanna song called? i'd like to see it.

Prin
May 5th, 2007, 11:23 PM
I just hope they win the copyright lawsuit...:o

technodoll
May 6th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Whats the new rihanna song called? i'd like to see it.

"umbrella" :D

LynLyn
May 6th, 2007, 02:35 AM
Thanks! I like it!

CyberKitten
May 7th, 2007, 01:13 PM
I like looking at the pet videos - I have to admit I have only looked at the oldies since they have no music videos to speak of, lol (Like John Denver, Joan Baez, some celtic stuff). I also dl from Youtube which is neat because then you have the movie which is quite kewl. I dl only the ones that seem to have no copyright but often it is hard to tell, sigh!

jiorji
May 7th, 2007, 01:20 PM
the video for "is this love" by Bob Marley is the CUTEST!!!

i luv yo and treat you right....la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

uhh thanks TD i've now added Youtube to my list of procrastination tools:frustrated:

angeldogs
May 7th, 2007, 01:37 PM
the video for "is this love" by Bob Marley is the CUTEST!!!

i luv yo and treat you right....la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

uhh thanks TD i've now added Youtube to my list of procrastination tools:frustrated:

Well i'm going to have to check the video out.
the only time i've used youtube is if someone posts a video or it's an attachment with an e:mail.