Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This is one messed up 6th grader

HunterXHunter
May 4th, 2007, 07:51 PM
This -kid- (http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/04/ducks.stabbed.ap/index.html) IMO has potential of another V.Tech incident

Frenchy
May 4th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Ouch ! :sad: At least now , people recognize this as a serious sign that the kid needs assistance. It wasn't the case a couple of years back.

hazelrunpack
May 4th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Man, that's scary! And he "didn't know why it was wrong." :eek:

Shaykeija
May 4th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Crack parents.....

happycats
May 4th, 2007, 09:27 PM
If that kid doesn't get serious help, he'll be doing that to people !
I'm sure that this wasn't the first time for this kid, probably just the first time he was caught.

LynLyn
May 4th, 2007, 09:35 PM
I'm sure that this wasn't the first time for this kid, probably just the first time he was caught.

I absolutely agree, I hope he gets the help he so obviously needs.

rainbow
May 5th, 2007, 12:56 AM

I agree. I hope this kid gets the help he seriously needs. :fingerscr

angeldogs
May 5th, 2007, 01:03 AM
Thats just wrong.i hope he gets the help also.maybe theres problems at the home and he's was just trying to get some attention.who knows why he did it other then he didn't know what he did wrong.

Shamrock
May 5th, 2007, 02:09 AM
That is very disturbing. :eek: :sad:
Lets hope this boy get solid and thorough professional help for his shocking display of cruelty. He surely needs it in the worst way. A ticking time bomb..:eek:.

:offtopic: HunterXHunter.. I am curious - how did you add the link under the word "kid"?
I've seen this done before.. never thought to ask the "trick".:D Not the most computer savvy here..:o

HunterXHunter
May 7th, 2007, 09:54 AM
The really bad part now is, all the other parents won't wand their kids to hang around or be friends with this 6th grader (understandable), and because of that the kid is gonna turn into a sociopath and then bigger disasters might happen.

CyberKitten
May 7th, 2007, 01:09 PM
I hope someone realizes that this CHILD needs help and gets him that!!! Somewhere with a good caring and conscientious but firm professional and soon!!!!

HunterXHunter
May 7th, 2007, 02:08 PM
:offtopic: HunterXHunter.. I am curious - how did you add the link under the word "kid"?
I've seen this done before.. never thought to ask the "trick".:D Not the most computer savvy here..:o

you type whatever_name_you_want_it_to_be (whatever_link_it_is)

so basically what I did was:
-kid- (http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/04/ducks.stabbed.ap/index.html)

Shamrock
May 7th, 2007, 05:07 PM
The really bad part now is, all the other parents won't wand their kids to hang around or be friends with this 6th grader (understandable), and because of that the kid is gonna turn into a sociopath and then bigger disasters might happen.

Yes, it's sad... he is likely to be avoided and shunned for some time.. cast as a "weirdo" - normal fallout of such abnormal and frightening behaviour.
And that makes things worse.:sad:

The fact that he didnt realize it was wrong is even more chilling than the act itself.:eek: If there is no empathy, no insight, no remorse, it would happen again. I'd guess this boy has had serious issues for some time that have been either minimized or ignored.
There can be no ignoring them now - at least that is one good thing.
The earlier mental health issues are addressed, the better the chances for successful treatment and benefit. Can only hope that will be the case for this deeply disturbed youngster.:fingerscr

Thanks for the info on the link entering, HunterXHunter!:thumbs up.