Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

boys are back to say "hi"

crazyk1020
May 4th, 2007, 04:15 PM
I can't believe it has been since January since I was last logged on :eek: !! I feel so out of everything!! Since I started nursing school that has been my life. My boys missed everyone and they wanted to stop by and say hello to all before mommy has to go and study for her finals :yuck: Little Man even took a break from eating his peas to blow everyone a big kiss! Fatfat just wanted to send a big "HELLO!!" :cat: to all and say he missed everyone from this forum. Hope all is well with everyone and hopefully soon the maddness will be over and I can once again keep up with everything that is going on in the pets.ca world :D

chico2
May 4th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Awww,they are sooo cute,a big welcome-back cuddle to both of them:lovestruck:
Good luck with the finals!

cpietra16
May 4th, 2007, 06:28 PM
They're adorable....good luck with your classes. You'll be in great demand once you graduate...I guess we'll see you even less.:o

rainbow
May 4th, 2007, 06:42 PM
I just love your two handsome boys. :lovestruck: Thanks for stopping in to post their pics. :cloud9: Good luck on your finals. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
May 4th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Such good-looking boys you have! :cloud9: Good luck on your finals! :fingerscr Then do you get the summer off?

crazyk1020
May 4th, 2007, 08:07 PM
oh yes....thank goodness...I don't think my little brain can take it anymore :eek:!!! I am going to enjoy it while I have it! I really thought a 4 year degree was good enough...but I guess not :mad: But oh well I like this field much better :D The boys are on my lap reading replys with me :) You guys are great.

hazelrunpack
May 4th, 2007, 08:11 PM
So we'll be seeing you back on the forum a lot this summer? :highfive: :D

Meanwhile, though, you gotta ace those exams :thumbs up :fingerscr

happycats
May 4th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Welcome back!! and your furbabies are as cute as ever!

LynLyn
May 4th, 2007, 08:37 PM
aww what beautiful cats, a big nuzzle to them!

Prin
May 4th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Adorable! :lovestruck: Welcome back! Good luck with your exams!:highfive: :goodvibes:

rainbow
May 4th, 2007, 11:10 PM
So we'll be seeing you back on the forum a lot this summer? :highfive: :D

Gawd, I hope so....those two bro's are sooooo cute. :cloud9:

angeldogs
May 5th, 2007, 12:25 AM
They are soooooo cute.ok this forum is making me want a kitty

rainbow
May 5th, 2007, 12:38 AM
They are soooooo cute.ok this forum is making me want a kitty

You won't regret it......but, it's better with two. :cloud9:

angeldogs
May 5th, 2007, 12:52 AM
jags the problem.he don't like cats.the kids bug us for one all the time.we don't take them into petsmart to often because they won't stop.