Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

We got a Cuz!

Dog Dancer
May 3rd, 2007, 04:36 PM
Finally - Shadow got a Cuz! Unfortunately she seems to prefer the hemorrhoid pillow with the squeeker...

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3265/1000194bk7.jpg

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6245/1000199oa5.jpg

And Shadow has a face too!

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2946/1000189vr3.jpg

Hunter's_owner
May 3rd, 2007, 07:19 PM
Didn't like the cuz at all???:eek: :confused: I am really surprised...Shadow is gorgeous, btw:)

rainbow
May 3rd, 2007, 07:34 PM
Shadow has a beautiful face. :cloud9: Some dogs prefer soft things to chew on. Is she gentle with the stuffies?

TeriM
May 3rd, 2007, 08:05 PM
Shadow is gorgeous :lovestruck: .

Smiley14
May 3rd, 2007, 08:32 PM
Petey is like that too. He much prefers the softer things to the rubbery ones... Shadow is ADORABLE!!! :)

Frenchy
May 3rd, 2007, 08:43 PM
Cuz are very popular at my house , maybe it's because you didn't get the orange one (seriously, I think dogs like the orange one best :shrug: )

heidiho
May 3rd, 2007, 09:19 PM
your dog is way to cute........

Prin
May 3rd, 2007, 10:54 PM
Yeah, the orange one rocks.:D

Shadow is so adorable. I love her little white furs... :lovestruck:

angeldogs
May 4th, 2007, 02:34 AM
She is beautiful.such a kissable face.:lovestruck:

LynLyn
May 4th, 2007, 04:23 AM
What a beautiful dog! She's very pretty, and to each their own, maybe she has a special attachment to the hemorroid pillow.

Dog Dancer
May 4th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Well we took Cuz home from work last night and the other girl Halo LOVED it. She exhausted herself chasing it around and wrapping it in a blanket and jumping on it. I didn't get any pics at home, but will get some this weekend so Halo gets equal time as Shadow.

I didn't buy the coloured Cuz because they had the hollow feet, this one has solid feet and I think I read somewhere on here that those are the older ones and they're a bit tougher. So that was the rational behind buying the "white" Cuz. I'm thinking all the feet get chewed off because they put the squeeker in between the feets. Silly place for it if you ask me. Of course they'll try to chew the feet.

Shadow came into work this morning and beelined for the pillow toy. She's pretty good with stuffies overall, but she does try to crush the squeekers with her teeth. Sometimes she'll then pull the squeekers out. Not always.

Anyhow, thanks for the compliments on my sweet old girl. She's almost 10 now and going much more grey in the face, but a sweetie anyhow. She's little miss social butterfly at the office.

Skryker
May 4th, 2007, 01:50 PM
She's lovely! :cloud9: They can be so funny about toys sometimes. I've given up buying 2 of the same toy because they will ignore 1 and fight over the other one. :frustrated:

Prin
May 4th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Great that somebody's lovin' the cuz.:D Even without the squeaker right there, the feet are still rubbery protrusions which are tasty to any doggy... They should make a cuz ball... Just a plain ball... Like a street hockey ball only tougher... Street hockey balls seem to be instant faves of doggies.:confused:

rainbow
May 4th, 2007, 07:37 PM
She's lovely! :cloud9: They can be so funny about toys sometimes. I've given up buying 2 of the same toy because they will ignore 1 and fight over the other one. :frustrated:

I had the same problem so now I buy three different things at the same time and they just keep switching.